£300 really?

Marbo
5 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Welcome to the used market

Do they really think its worth that or are they trying to find someone who hasn't got a clue. 

That's £50 to me. £40 for the CPU £10 for the mb. 

Probably someone hoping anyone will pay that amount, but likely is waiting for people to make a fair offer via the 'make offer' button.

But most people are utterly clueless in selling their items, as they just know 'well people like Ryzen.. Some people buy Ryzen chips for 300 GBP.. My thing must be worth that too!'

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i was selling a used S8 in great condition at my local marketplace for then a reasonable price $150.. some dude contacts me and tells me he'll give me $100.. i open up his profile and look at what he's selling.. imagine my suprise when I see a galaxy s7 edge in mediocre condition for $200.. fucking amazing 

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

1 hour ago, berny22 said:

i was selling a used S8 in great condition at my local marketplace for then a reasonable price $150.. some dude contacts me and tells me he'll give me $100.. i open up his profile and look at what he's selling.. imagine my suprise when I see a galaxy s7 edge in mediocre condition for $200.. fucking amazing 

My approach is to list it as auction and it will find its own level. 

I have a few bits and pieces to sell, but thought it might be easier if it was a full system. So I was looking for a cheap mb, cpu and ram combo. 

Now I'm thinking list my parts separately and with the over inflated prices atm I might do OK.