One Action Full Screen?

Deuxez

I recently bought an upgrade from my old honor 7 lite to an motorola One Action and so far im in love with it. Only problem i have is that some games and apps looks really weird on the screen, as it doesnt use the space around the camera. I got some examples here:

image.png.72a26960c23cd33292f4811c5d08e809.png

Most of the times it only uses the (RED) area to display things, but why cant it use the whole screen? Its currently off-center and i get a bit of OCD from it. Is there ANY way of getting it centered? Black bar at the bottom? Use the whole screen even if the camera is there?. I understand that the apps must support the aspec ration, but cant u just like stretch it? Or at least add a black bar near the bottom so it isnt just at the top:

image.png.284e60ff58b9fa6a778a379059ec053f.png

EDIT: ive also got a problem with google cardboard, its hard to explain but i got a screenshot:

Screenshot_20191228-122853.thumb.png.20c176a8b7d9c8e82bc230182955d478.png

Its still off-center, but it also got a huge black bar on the left side. The white line should show the exact center on the screen, but the actual "screens" is way off to the left since the phone doesnt allow the area at the camera to be used. How am i suppose to fix that?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't find any info on that online, don't even know if anyone realized this issue so far.

For me is just another reason to dislike the bezel less trend even for normal mobile gaming leaves my hand unconfortable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise red as the dawn" - Scarlet Guard motto (Red Queen Series)