No BIOS Display, but Windows 10 boots.

Stinta

Note: I am relatively new to PCs, but not technologically illiterate. 

Hello, I have been trying to access my BIOS because I want to boot from a usb, however, my BIOS refuses to display. I know I am pressing the right buttons, since I have to turn my pc off and on and not press the button to go to windows. Any help would be appreciated, I'm really stuck here.

PC Specs:

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb

CPU: i7-6700k @4.5ghz

Motherboard: MSI Z270-A Pro

PSU: "400W 80 Plus Rated Power Supply" (This is what it says on the page of the PC I got, here; https://www.amazon.co.uk/CyberpowerPC-Contender-1060-Gaming-PC/dp/B06XQ5T835)

RAM: 8GB DDR4

Things I have tried:

Turning off and on again

Turning off and on again at the mains

Turning off fast boot

Spamming other keys like F10 and F2 (even though del has worked before)

Trying to go into bios through windows

Using a different monitor (I used a TV) and cable (HDMI and DP)

Unplugging monitor from GPU and trying to get video off the Motherboard.

This has only happened after purchasing and using this https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-UltraGear-27GL63T-Gaming-Monitor-FreeSync/dp/B07XYCMN6F/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=lg+ultragear+ips&qid=1577448199&s=computers&sr=1-3 monitor, though I doubt they are related since I used a tv and it still didn't work.

unplug monitor from gpu and try to get video off the motherboard. some graphics cards have issues trying to access bios.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

8 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

unplug monitor from gpu and try to get video off the motherboard. some graphics cards have issues trying to access bios.

Thanks but it didn't work, still no display.

Probably you clicked or pressed something wrong and the bios now boots faster than usual and you can't see it. If you are able to unplug your hard drives your motherboard should give you a "no bootable disk" error and it should give you a "press X to enter bios" option

Alternatively you can access the boot drive menu by pressing F11 on boot (according to the manual). If this doesn't work (provided you didn't make any major changes to your BIOS configuration), you could also try to reset your BIOS via the reset jumper on the motherboard.

Could you please repost, Stinta? There seems to have been an error in the citation, your post is empty.

46 minutes ago, Kon-Tiki said:

Could you please repost, Stinta? There seems to have been an error in the citation, your post is empty.

Not sure what happened. Anyway, the post was asking you where you got the manual, but I found it. I'm going to attempt what you suggested after I try what raptor said. 

7 hours ago, Kon-Tiki said:

Alternatively you can access the boot drive menu by pressing F11 on boot (according to the manual). If this doesn't work (provided you didn't make any major changes to your BIOS configuration), you could also try to reset your BIOS via the reset jumper on the motherboard.

Thanks so much, using the reset jumper worked!