Asus 970 not showing up

siilverscr

Hello guys!

first of all, my english is not very good, and second, am new in the forum

A year ago my asus 970 strix stop working while i was doing some remote conection from work to my pc.

i came from work to my house, the pc was on but with no video.. i restarted it.. after 2 or 3 seconds of booting, it restarted himselve? again, 2 or 3 seconds, it restarted himselve again... then it did boot but ignoring the gpu and going through intel's graphics. I did some testing but nothing came out.  i disassembled it to check some short circuit but i was all good (checked with a microscope, also my father did the same, he is a electrical engineer)

Now, at this moment, i have changed everything from that computer, new cpu, gpu, ram, mb, psu,etc.. and today i remembered that old gpu... i took of the dust and did some testing, but the problem is the same... 2 auto rebootings and then goes through intel's graphics. Leds are on, fans are spinning, it get some heat but normal, not low or very high.

Anyway probably it has no solution... 

fun tip: it died 3 days after warranty expired (1 year of warranty) im from Chile so we cant use the manufacturer's warranty because there is no asus here (and the shipping is stupidly expensive.)

Thanks for those of u who read this and/or reply.

Greetings!

--Edit--

i checked using intel's graphics and the pci e. appears as empty in the bios and in windows there is nothing showing up as gpu or pci e beeing use in divice manager or task manager