Things to do with your Nvidia shield?

meritmaster

Has anyone modded their shield, or done any customization to the console it's self, or even apps or mods done internally to improve their shield experience?

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

Turn it into a portable toilet! What's better then a portable toilet shield, you can take a shit while using the shield

Turn it into a portable toilet! What's better then a portable toilet shield, you can take a shit while using the shield

post-5552-0-47830500-1392027287.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I look forward to seeing all the mods that come out for it from the very creative people on the LTT forum.
Ben Heck probably has something planned for it, if not already done it.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

I look forward to seeing all the mods that come out for it from the very creative people on the LTT forum.

Ben Heck probably has something planned for it, if not already done it.

One thing that I do have in mind and would do if I had one is creating a more lightweight UI which would shutdown if an game would be running in fullscreen. I don't see myself buying a shield yet since not to long ago I got myself a leap motion and planning on getting a arduino sometime this month so more then likely I won't have time to hack the shield yet. To busy hacking the leap and arduino. 

From what I have seen from the XDA forums, someone did have a 2.55 GHz over clock mod running a few updates ago but has not updated it in some time. I have not checked in a few weeks, so someone else might have picked up what he was doing.

I myself don't know coding, so I wouldn't be able to help with anything besides finding bugs.