Causes and solutions to overcome RAM beep error

kettyMile

- RAM leg is dirty

In the long-term usage process, RAM leg will be dirty, causing errors, you only need to remove the RAM and use cloth or paper napkin to clean the RAM leg and install it to mainboard and then restart to see whether the error has been fixed or not.

- The RAM slot is errored

In this case, repair RAM by removing RAM and installing it to other slot and restarting the computer.

- There is an errored RAM in multiple RAM

For those who use more than one RAM card, you can remove all RAM and then install each of them and restart to see whether it is errored or not. In case of detecting any errored RAM, you can clean the RAM leg to see whether it is dirty or not. If it is damaged, you should bring it to computer shop to test so as to avoid serious problems.

Hope that you can completely fix the RAM beep error at the computer’s startup by following above steps.

Wish you success!

oh I thought this was a question. But this is more of a troubleshooting guide.

Thanks I guess.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Uhmmm, is this any related to programming or software design? I guess that it could be something to keep in mind but I don't see any use of this? could someone explain to me.... plz