Deepcool AIOS, Any Good?

So I've been on the hunt for a quality AIO for about a week now, looking on Amazon and Memory Express and one brand that I'm seeing quite often on Amazon in particular is DEEPCOOL. I see their products through sponsored placements on the website so at first glance I kind of ignored them but after looking into them a bit more, they do seem decent. They all average 4-ish stars on Amazon and a lot of their AIOs are really competitively priced when compared to the big brands (Corsair, NZXT, etc.) I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with DEEPCOOL's AIOs and could give me some insight into performance, noise, reliability, customer support, really anything you had experience with. From reviews it seems that they perform well, but reliability is the biggest question in my head when I come across smallER brands than what I'm used to. Thanks in advance :) 

IMO they're worth buying only if you're in China because should they fail and ruin your PC you'll need to send your PC there for examination (if they ever offer damages). And anyway, if you're buying AIO then i'd assume that your PC are already pretty expensive to start with so it worth getting some better known brand like Corsair, EVGA, NZXT etc, or at least rather cheap CoolerMaster AIOs. I have one 240mm installed, don't remember exact model, it's the one with their logo on the pump block, didn't fail yet but i wouldn't call it's performance too stellar, an air cooler for the same price would perform better i'm sure but that's the case with pretty much all 240mm AIOs and most 280\360mm ones even.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

13 minutes ago, kentonwill said:

So I've been on the hunt for a quality AIO for about a week now, looking on Amazon and Memory Express and one brand that I'm seeing quite often on Amazon in particular is DEEPCOOL. I see their products through sponsored placements on the website so at first glance I kind of ignored them but after looking into them a bit more, they do seem decent. They all average 4-ish stars on Amazon and a lot of their AIOs are really competitively priced when compared to the big brands (Corsair, NZXT, etc.) I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with DEEPCOOL's AIOs and could give me some insight into performance, noise, reliability, customer support, really anything you had experience with. From reviews it seems that they perform well, but reliability is the biggest question in my head when I come across smallER brands than what I'm used to. Thanks in advance :) 

I’m not a fan of AIOs period myself.  They have their place for when a big air cooler just isn’t enough and a custom loop is too much though.   I find it to be a fairly narrow window.  As for shopping by brand that tends to be a fools errand in most things, hardware being only one.  There was a time when companies were protective of their brands and maintained quality, but it’s something I haven’t seen much of in years.  What you want to know is what is the radiator design, what are the fans, what is the pump, and what is it pumping?  That will tell you what you want to know.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Juular said:

IMO they're worth buying only if you're in China because should they fail and ruin your PC you'll need to send your PC there for examination (if they ever offer damages). And anyway, if you're buying AIO then i'd assume that your PC are already pretty expensive to start with so it worth getting some better known brand like Corsair, EVGA, NZXT etc, or at least rather cheap CoolerMaster AIOs. I have one 240mm installed, don't remember exact model, it's the one with their logo on the pump block, didn't fail yet but i wouldn't call it's performance too stellar, an air cooler for the same price would perform better i'm sure but that's the case with pretty much all 240mm AIOs and most 280\360mm ones even.

Yeah reliability is what I was most concerned about. I'm considering seeing if the Kraken x62 goes on sale cause atm it's $200 CAD, and I can find some other 280mm for a bit cheaper, but I've heard that the Kraken is one of the best you can get. I'm running a 3800x which seems to run decently toasty from what I've thrown at it so far

7 minutes ago, kentonwill said:

I'm running a 3800x which seems to run decently toasty from what I've thrown at it so far

For the reference, i'm running R7 3700X under Corsair H115i PRO, 280mm AIO. It runs at about 80° C on ~700-1000 RPM fans and 1000 RPM pump (no noise from it) under full AVX load. Going push-pull helps, i'm maintaining the same thermals with 500 RPM on fans in push-pull but i use Noiseblocker eLoops which are quite expensive. But i aim for the absolute quietness, i don't hear it at all, if you don't care about noise so much then even some cheap but decent 240mm should be enough.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

3 hours ago, kentonwill said:

Yeah reliability is what I was most concerned about. I'm considering seeing if the Kraken x62 goes on sale cause atm it's $200 CAD, and I can find some other 280mm for a bit cheaper, but I've heard that the Kraken is one of the best you can get. I'm running a 3800x which seems to run decently toasty from what I've thrown at it so far

I normally prefer AIOs for the aesthetics but if you are concerned about price/quality why not go for aircooling ? 

A good aircooler has the same performance as a big AIO and less parts that can break.

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

8 hours ago, Juular said:

IMO they're worth buying only if you're in China because should they fail and ruin your PC you'll need to send your PC there for examination (if they ever offer damages).

I haven't had any problems yet with my Deepcool AIO, but I think it could be a problem to ship the computer to China. The old reviews I saw on Amazon for the Captain AIO made it sound like the customer service was horrible when I was reading reviews before I made my purchase.

A good air cooler is far more reliable and has less points of failure. I don't like leaving my computer on over night since I switched to a AIO, but I'm still do that a couple of times a month. 

I only had my Castle 360 RGB for about 7 months and am quite happy with it. If this holds up for 2.5 to 3 years I may purchase another Deepcool AIO or a Arctic Liquid Freezer if they are in the same price range. I'm kind of curious to see how other brands compare when they actually have the same fans. I've only seen one video that compared Castle 360 with Kracken fans.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

On 12/20/2019 at 1:47 AM, Boyohan said:

I normally prefer AIOs for the aesthetics but if you are concerned about price/quality why not go for aircooling ? 

A good aircooler has the same performance as a big AIO and less parts that can break.

I would like the aesthetics of an AIO, but my case is also too shallow to house the super beefy Air coolers like the D15 or DRP4. I know there are other decent coolers that are lower profile but in my case I think it would just be easier to slap an AIO in there. I also don't like the sort of torque that the huge towers put on the motherboard

1 hour ago, kentonwill said:

I would like the aesthetics of an AIO, but my case is also too shallow to house the super beefy Air coolers like the D15 or DRP4. I know there are other decent coolers that are lower profile but in my case I think it would just be easier to slap an AIO in there. I also don't like the sort of torque that the huge towers put on the motherboard

The ones you can’t fit anyway?  It’s ok to like AIOs for aesthetics.  It’s only when one pretends it’s for other reasons that things can get silly.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

16 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The ones you can’t fit anyway?  It’s ok to like AIOs for aesthetics.  It’s only when one pretends it’s for other reasons that things can get silly.

Some cases can’t actually fit big aircoolers. My case Lian Li O11 Dynamic is one example. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

Im running the Deepcool 360mm aio, no problems so far. Performance is as expected of an AIO

Rig 1                                                              Rig 2

DeepCool Macube 550                                  ThermalTake View 31 TG RGB

DeepCool Castle 360mm AIO RGB               FractalDesign Celsius S36 360mm AIO

R9-3900x oc'ed to 4.3ghz all core                  i7-970 oc'ed to 4.4ghz

ASUS X570 TUF                                            ASUS Sabertooth TUF X58

32GB G.Skill Tridentz RGB                            12gb Corsair

Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC                      ASUS ROG STRIX RX480

Corsair RM850X                                            Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 750W RGB

Corsair MP600 NVME                                    Samsung 850 EVO

Adata SX8200 PRO NVME                            Intel 320

Seagate Barracuda                                        Seagate Barracuda x 3

Corsair K70 LUX w/MX Blue                          Western Digital Black x 1
Logitech G903 Lightspeed                             Corsair K70 LUX w/MX Blue 

MSI Optix 34" Ultrawide oc'ed to 120hz         Razer Mamba

Benq 28" oc'ed to 85hz