blue screen after trying to install drivers

sometimes when i first turn my pc on my games like to say i dont have drivers installed so i reinstall them and typically that works today and yesterday though i have bluescreened every attempt to install them anyone have any ideas?

Having language issues.  Might need a rephrase.  The sentence seems to contradict itself.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

17 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Having language issues.  Might need a rephrase.  The sentence seems to contradict itself.

so how do i fix that

49 minutes ago, mrpixel_yt said:

sometimes when i first turn my pc on my games like to say i dont have drivers installed so i reinstall them and typically that works today and yesterday though i have bluescreened every attempt to install them anyone have any ideas?

Try using DDU to completely remove all traces of GPU drivers, then reinstall.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

5 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Try using DDU to completely remove all traces of GPU drivers, then reinstall.

can u send me a link to the software

Just now, mrpixel_yt said:

can u send me a link to the software

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

7 minutes ago, mrpixel_yt said:

so how do i fix that

The language problem?  What happened when is very confusing for me here.  one phrase that was a real snarled was when you went back in time.  “And it works today and yesterday”. Maybe you meant “worked” instead of “works”. Past tense vs present tense.

also you say that you have successfully installed drivers but also that trying has blue screened on every attempt.  It’s confusing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.