Rebuild my love (teaser)

BenD

so, a quick tease for my fellow pc lovers :)

The old
post-21153-0-68557000-1391972452_thumb.j

The New
post-21153-0-57766600-1391972499_thumb.j

post-21153-0-38226100-1391972534_thumb.j

I will do a complete buildlog when this sweety is finished, a h105 is still in back order and my take a while.
as for the back of the damn thing, i haven't done a thing for cable management because i have to swap the cpu cooler anyway.

Feel free to give me some pointers ^^

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

Do you plan on sleeving? Those rainbow colored 2 cm at the end of each cable drive me crazy. I thought the RM PSUs come with all black cables. Not meant as negative critic, that's just me. I also don't like the bannana sticker on the unit itself, but that's again just me. H105 should be pretty candy!

Edit: also point more light sources at the PC and take the photos without flash.

who cares...

Do you plan on sleeving? Those rainbow colored 2 cm at the end of each cable drive me crazy. I thought the RM PSUs come with all black cables. Not meant as negative critic, that's just me. I also don't like the bannana sticker on the unit itself, but that's again just me. H105 should be pretty candy!

Edit: also point more light sources at the PC and take the photos without flash.

if you botherd with checking the whole post, first picture is the old setup, the other 2 are the new, and all cables are indeed black, so no sleeving needed ;)

on the other point: i'm not a photo guy, i'm just happy you can see everything :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

if you botherd with checking the whole post, first picture is the old setup, the other 2 are the new, and all cables are indeed black, so no sleeving needed ;)

on the other point: i'm not a photo guy, i'm just happy you can see everything :P

*cough*

I went down those pics then up again, stoped at the top one, then decided on what to write. shame on me ._.

who cares...