Building pc in quicksilver powermac g4 first pc build

I already have the case what parts should i use to make this work, i am new to this 

28 minutes ago, Ldrago9262 said:

I already have the case what parts should i use to make this work, i am new to this 

i recommend looking at this and some other videos concerning this, are you handy with power tools? you'll need to be...

Ive done this before.

Normally you need a dremel to cut io bracet, somthing to mount the motherboard. Id personally put a aio in the bottom and cut a spot for a fan if you want good tempts, otherwise the cpu will run hot.

Try to get long cables, So you can open the case fully.

You probalby want something to solder the power button and power led.

So how do I solder the power button and led. I have seen a guide but it’s a bit confusing.

Would a ASRock B450M Steel Legend AM4 motherboard be good and a Ryzen 3 3800x be good 

4 minutes ago, Ldrago9262 said:

Would a ASRock B450M Steel Legend AM4 motherboard be good and a Ryzen 3 3800x be good 

so you don't have the parts yet? do you need help with a build? if so, what is your budget and what are you planning to use the pc for?

3 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

so you don't have the parts yet? do you need help with a build? if so, what is your budget and what are you planning to use the pc for?

2000$ planning on using it as a living room gaming pc need a bit of help, I really have not clue on how to start and make it work with the case

8 minutes ago, Ldrago9262 said:

2000$ planning on using it as a living room gaming pc need a bit of help, I really have not clue on how to start and make it work with the case

I can help with a list of parts, but have no idea whether they fit in that case or how. are you 100% set on it?

4 hours ago, Ldrago9262 said:

So how do I solder the power button and led. I have seen a guide but it’s a bit confusing.

Easy way is to just solder directly on the button on the board.

7 hours ago, boggy77 said:

I can help with a list of parts, but have no idea whether they fit in that case or how. are you 100% set on it?

Ok i can  determine the parts you recommend and even if they don’t I can just send them back

• 2 months later...

I have a G4, but in order to help you, you would have to inform us which exact model of your case, if you have a photo we can already help.

(PowerMac G4) GA-Z87M-D3H i5-4570 @3.6GHz + Intel® HD 4600 + 16GB DDR3 + 240GB SSD + 2TB HDD + Win 10 Pro

(PowerMac G5) Asus TUF B450M-PRO Ryzen™ 7 3700X + 32GB DDR4-3200 + XPG SX8100 512GB or 1TB + 2x 4TB 3.5" + Asus Radeon RX 580 8 GB or RX 5700 XT - In Progress..

(MacPro 3.1 - Hackintosh) GA-Z390M Gaming i9-9900K @5.0GHz + 64GB DDR4-3200 + 2x 970Evo 500GB M.2 + 5x 4TB 3.5" + VEGA 56 8GB + MacOS Catalina / Windows 10 Pro