Pc upgrade

Hello, I was looking for some help. 

I've recently upgraded my pc, by this I mean changed everything except ram, storage and psu. Upgraded from i5 6400 and gtx 1060 to amd r5 3600 and rx5700xt. Since doing so my pc keeps crashing with the windows blue screen of death and game performance is very poor (30/40 fps on medium settings). I have 8gb of ddr4 2666, I will be upgrading soon however. All drivers have been installed and still no improvement. I have uninstalled windows 10 completely and rebooted from usb yet still the same problems occur.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advanced. ?

do you ave only one stick of ram? if yes, in which slot is it and have you enabled xmp in bios? what motherboard do you have and what psu?

BSOD: video tdr failure 

And yes, I used DDU before installing new hardware, but still had problems so I removed windows but still the same issues 

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

do you ave only one stick of ram? if yes, in which slot is it and have you enabled xmp in bios? what motherboard do you have and what psu?

one stick in the first slot, xmp is enabled, asus strix b450-f and corsair 750 gold

move ram in the second slot. if that doesn't help, disable xmp until you upgrade. or keep xmp and try to push dram voltage up manually, incrementally to about 1.4V

That's GPU drivers issue. Yet another satisfied AMD GPUs user ...

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

Update: After installing Adrenalin 2020, my pc crashed and got stuck in restart and bsod cycle. I've sent the card back and will be getting a replacement soon, hopefully this one will work ?

On 12/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, Juular said:

That's GPU drivers issue. Yet another satisfied AMD GPUs user ...

It's really weird because I have Vega 56/ 64, RX 580, and RX 570, four systems and no problems.

Admittedly they are older and the drivers are probably mature at this point. Have had for a few years without problems, though.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x