Annoying FPS/G-Sync/Vsync/Fan/Heat Issue

kilrath81

When i was gaming in 1080p 60hz, i never really noticed an issue. I then moved up to a gtx1080 and a 1080p 144hz screen and immediately had issues with secondary displays and stuttering while watching something like youtube. Now i searched the crap out of this and so far the answer seems to be im SOL. I read that running multiples of 144 on the other monitors should help so i set me second monitor that i run videos on at 72hz. This didnt fix the issue. I recently upgraded to a 2070 Super and a 1440p 144hz monitor. I updated windows 10 fully and have the latest nvidia drivers. I uninstalled Geforce Experience and set all settings to highest performance in the driver. I also set my on board to work as a third monitor and tried to use it to stop the stutter on a seperate "card". Will adding a second discrete card and running the non 144hz monitors on it stop this issue?

The issue im having is 3 fold. First randomly my 144hz monitor will get capped at 72fps. This is for the duration of a gaming session, but if i restart the game it might cap at 144 and might cap at 72 while watching a video on youtube.

The second issue is in games that dont make the 144hz cap seem to run reasonably smooth but i cant tell a difference g-sync on or off really there. If i get to areas of the same game that hit 144 fps and stay there it will be stuttery at certain parts even though it stays at 144fps. 

The third issue is when im in a game and it is peaked at say 90FPS in an area, the card runs fairly quiet and at a reasonable 50-60 temp range. Yet when i get into an area that the card can hit the 144hz cap the fan seem to spin up to 80%+ and temps can climb close to 80. I would of suspected that if the card is grunting to even maintain 90 FPS it would be working harder then in a situation where it has hit its cap and doesnt need to work any harder.

i7 6700K 4.7Ghz

Gigabyte Windforce 2070 Super

64Gb DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

1TB m.2 NVME

SSDs and HDDs

i7-6700k 4.7ghz (1.375v)

Asus Maximus Hero VIII

64gb Kingston DDR4 2133mhz (4 x 16gb) OC to 2666mhz

Gigabyte 2070 Super GAMING OC WHITE (2085mhz core 15,400mhz memory)

Corsair H100i AIO

EVGA 850 Gold PSU

M.2 NVMe 1TB Drive

2 x 512GB SSDs Raid 0

2 x 2TB HDDs