New headset Student in Norway

MrPants_

Hi everyone, i've been away from this community for quite some time, but i'm looking to get to use my computer again :D (I hope I'm in the correct topic btw, maybe it should've been peripherals)

I'm a student in Norway, and my headset has been broke since the start of the summer, and i'm looking to get a new headset! Since i've been away i'm not quite sure of what's good, but i've been looking at a few options like the Corsair Gaming Void Pro Surround or the Arctis series, from 1-5. My upper limit is around 800NOK, but i'm very willing to spend less than that ^^ So i thought, do you guys have any reccomendations? The site i'm using to look at options is this: https://www.prisjakt.no/category.php?k=148

5 minutes ago, MrPants_ said:

Hi everyone, i've been away from this community for quite some time, but i'm looking to get to use my computer again :D (I hope I'm in the correct topic btw, maybe it

The arcts series have better microphones I believe,

Not sure how much better the Arctis 5 is vs the Arctis "One" and 3 for the money.

Or find a used Arctis 7 wired or wireless, I'm never going back to a wired headset.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I've never really liked corsair's headsets, they always felt cheap to me. I recently got a G Pro X from logitech, great headset and it has really good audio. The X version is a little bit more expensive and has a better mic, but the normal G Pro has the same speakers in the headset, it's 888nok on the website you linked