Z390 return or try it out?

Go to solution Solved by SpookyCitrus,
1 minute ago, JustSum said:

It was like new from amazon still has all the plastic . I'll just return it no point. I'm sure i can just bend it back but why risk it.

Even if like new never buy a used motherboard without heavily testing. That's a big no no in my book, return it for your money back and spend the extra few bucks you saved to buy it brand new. Amazon Warehouse doesn't really test or check the PC components they get back, they go by the person returning it saying oh it was the wrong part, or not needed anymore, and visibly inspect then send it out as used and whatever condition they feel is justifiable. I bet it was never tested or had the socket inspected.

15 minutes ago, JustSum said:

Nah amazon always tells me to send the item back then ill get the refund since i never asked them to refund.  I've gotten lucky from amazon once they sent me 2 1tb ssd when i only paid for one. Also got a free i7 4770k and a gtx 1070 .when things like this happens to me its a keeper.Ill update if i do get to keep it lol. Also ups never updated the the tracking.

i ordered a $699 electric piano for my kids on amazon, they send me the $899 version. told them about it and they just said keep it.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

4 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

So are they letting you keep the board AND the refund? 

Just wanted to make sure yep i can keep it.lol

Screenshot_20191205-230059_Amazon Shopping.jpg

41 minutes ago, JustSum said:

Just wanted to make sure yep i can keep it.lol

Screenshot_20191205-230059_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You lucky bastard

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

6 hours ago, Plutosaurus said:

i ordered a $699 electric piano for my kids on amazon, they send me the $899 version. told them about it and they just said keep it.

everytime i try to enjoy facts like this i've encountered in my life i think about all the warehouse employees peeing in bottles and it ruins it