such a messy cable management,tight case

frozensun

Well hellow guys,this is starting to frustrarte me a lot.

I know if I'd start all over again and unzip the cables and if possible to a better management trust me guys,those SATA red cables are so bad that probably it would end up not booting some of the HDDs..Sadly I can't find better ones in local stores.

So I don't know what to do,what you think can I do a better cable management??

IMG_20191130_121934 (1).jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I would personally tuck the excess length of the cables between the hard drives and optical drive

3 minutes ago, bindydad123 said:

I would personally tuck the excess length of the cables between the hard drives and optical drive

How would you do that?I would need to unplug everything from mb,huh?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Unplug all the cables.

Take a photo.

Plug the cables back in and put the side back on.

Stick the photo to the side of the case.

:)

If you're interested in a product please download and read the manual first.

Don't forget to tag or quote in your reply if you want me to know you've answered or have another question.

6 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Unplug all the cables.

Take a photo.

Plug the cables back in and put the side back on.

Stick the photo to the side of the case.

:)

Oh okay,does it matter the order/ports where those sata data cables were connected to Mobo?

18 hours ago, frozensun said:

How would you do that?I would need to unplug everything from mb,huh?