Help i need a god gaming mose

Jonathan Mahler

What?

If a good gaming mouse, what's the budget?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

80 $

Wath is a grip type

well there are different types, mouses with crazy speed, crazy precision or lots of buttons or great software

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thought it said 'God gaming Moose'

Razer Deathadder 2013

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm still using a g700 after 2 years. I think it's one of the best. (Especially dat free scrolling, I've used it so much the chrome on the wheel is rusting HAHA)

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

Roccat Kone XTD

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Thought it said 'God gaming Moose'

Razer Deathadder 2013

I know a lot of people who switched from Deathadder and don't even think of going back. Deathadder is good, but it's not perfect.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

can one put god into a gaming mouse?
why not the Gamdias Zeus? ( its a joke and a good suggestion!)

can one put god into a gaming mouse?

why not the Gamdias Zeus? ( its a joke and a good suggestion!)

Never heard of that mouse before, but WOW, I have fallen in love with it.  I have now chosen a new mouse for when my R.A.T 7 Dies.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I had LOADS of mouses during my gaming carriere ... Logitech, Mickysoft, Razer, Corsair, Trust (ieuw) and even HP ... and if i have to have a top 2 ... i have to say:

1. R.A.T. 7

2. Razer Deathadder 2013

The R.A.T. is just fuking awesome. Using it now for the last 2 years. Its just the shizzle on my nizzle...

rat-7-9-l.jpg

I had LOADS of mouses during my gaming carriere ... Logitech, Mickysoft, Razer, Corsair, Trust (ieuw) and even HP ... and if i have to have a top 2 ... i have to say:

1. R.A.T. 7

2. Razer Deathadder 2013

The R.A.T. is just fuking awesome. Using it now for the last 2 years. Its just the shizzle on my nizzle...

The R.A.T 7 has a flawed sensor though. The Logitech G400S or Razer Deathadder 2013 are objectively superior in terms of tracking.

G400s? That is a classic palm grippers mouse due to the height of the back and the size of it. There is no way that is an appropriate claw grip unless you have hands the size of the hulk!

The RAT7 is heavy, flawed sensor and generally considered a bit rubbish by people who have owned one (like me, I had a RAT 9, worse mouse I ever bought).

The Razor deathadder is probably too big, most of the guys with these are flat palm grippers or fingertip grippers but its too long to realistically claw grip.

Roccat Kone XTD is a reasonable claw grip mouse and has a flawless sensor.

Personally I would say the Zowie AM or the Zowie FK are both good claw grip mice as well. Very light, flawless sensor with good DPI settings and low lift off.

Flawed sensor?

Thats the first time i hear that.

How would you notice?.. i play BF4, LoL and TF2 and dont notice any insecurity..

Logitech g602. I have it and LOVE it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Flawed sensor?

How would you notice?.. i play BF4, LoL and TF2 and dont notice any insecurity..

If you haven't heard about it then you're probably not that interested/well read about mice sensors, since it's a common complain that it has z-axis problems (don't quote me on this but I *think* all Philips Twin Eye mice has it).

In case you don't know what z-axis issues/problems mean, it's when moving the mouse in the z axis (lifting it/putting it down) it does not stay still. In the case if the R.A.T I think it moves down and to the right. You can try this by quickly lifting up/putting the mouse down over and over. That will clearly demonstrate it. A perfect sensor will keep the mouse cursor pretty much in the same spot while a mouse with z-axis issues will go in one particular direction.

OP if you want claw then the Zowie AM or FK @BrightCandle mentioned are probably your best bet. Depending on your hand size you might be able to claw the G400S or the Razer Deathadder 2013 as well. You might want to try them out in real life before buying one though just to make sure.

⁃ Zowie FK

⁃ Zowie AM
⁃ CM Storm Spawn
⁃ Razer Abyssus (Common for fingertip grip, but can be used with a claw grip too. Good for RTS games, not a big fan in FPS and the DPI switching is a bit annoying.)

Although Spawn V2 has been rumored for a while & images have been posted by CM Storm employees on some forums.

Other recommended mice:
⁃ Logitech G400
⁃ Logitech G400s
⁃ Razer DeathAdder 2013
⁃ Roccat Savu
⁃ Roccat Kone Pure Optical

Flawed sensor?

@LAwLz covered it quite well, but I'm going to add a little bit.
Laser mice tend to have some tracking issues, like hardware level acceleration that can't be turned off and can be a major issue in some cases, competitive gaming for example where you need the precision and consistency.

Easy rule of thumb: if the mouse has a laser sensor, don't buy it. Go with optical instead.

Other links:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=2190015
http://www.esreality.com/wiki/Hardware:Mice_Sensors

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

If you haven't heard about it then you're probably not that interested/well read about mice sensors, since it's a common complain that it has z-axis problems (don't quote me on this but I *think* all Philips Twin Eye mice has it).

In case you don't know what z-axis issues/problems mean, it's when moving the mouse in the z axis (lifting it/putting it down) it does not stay still. In the case if the R.A.T I think it moves down and to the right. You can try this by quickly lifting up/putting the mouse down over and over. That will clearly demonstrate it. A perfect sensor will keep the mouse cursor pretty much in the same spot while a mouse with z-axis issues will go in one particular direction.

OP if you want claw then the Zowie AM or FK @BrightCandle mentioned are probably your best bet. Depending on your hand size you might be able to claw the G400S or the Razer Deathadder 2013 as well. You might want to try them out in real life before buying one though just to make sure.

Well color me purple and call me shirley... ur right :P

Never knew it.

Then again.. i dont notice it in games... so all is well :)