Is changing core voltage(%) for gpu safe in msi afterburner?

220VoltsallCore
34 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Yes they will, because they cant finde out :D

Also its is perfectly legal to do so

AND WONT damage th card. Only proper cooling is needed 

Now i can push to 170 core 

And 200 on memory  before it artifacts 

@100+ on voltage

Temps are fine

3 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Is changing core voltage(%) for gpu safe in msi afterburner? Will it decrease life of gpu? How much performance i could gain by making it to +100 from 0 in gtx 1650.

I don't mess with overclocking my GPU so I'm not exactly one to know a lot on the subject. I'd imagine it would decrease the life in some way, but not in a major way. The performance you can gain is usually around the amount of overclock you can achieve. If you achieve a stable 10-15% overclock, expect around a 10-15% performance gain, give or take. I'd imagine this also depends on the game.

When you feel any fear overclocking, understand that the GPU is actually designed to achieve more than what it achieves out of the box. The reason the manufacturer ships it like that is because you have to understand just how many GPU's are shipped and the amount of people that might return it. If the manufacturer maxes out its performance and then gamers choose to overclock it even more when they get it and push it too far and damage it, they're most likely going to want to return it. The manufacturer simply avoids all this by limiting things on it from the get-go. They're basically letting us decide just how much performance it can achieve.

Like I said, I'm not one to know a lot on the subject. My question is, if you are CPU bottlenecked(which I'm pretty sure you are), why overclock your GPU? Your GPU can only achieve what your CPU lets it achieve. Until you upgrade your CPU, I wouldn't see any reason to overclock your GPU. Unless you play games that don't require much CPU.

4 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Does it work?

Hahaha. ThioJoe is a prankster YouTuber. Most of his videos are him joking about the video and being serious about it when it's actually false. I mean...

Do you really think tin foil is going to make your internet faster? Read the comments, they're hilarious.

image.png.7fd4dd1ab197ba29428aa85c4eb9da91.png

27 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Hahaha. ThioJoe is a prankster YouTuber. Most of his videos are him joking about the video and being serious about it when it's actually false. I mean...

Do you really think tin foil is going to make your internet faster? Read the comments, they're hilarious.

I cant believe prank tech channel exist. Lol.

You know this channel before?

30 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

This guy talks to real

Time to send it too my friends

26 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

I cant believe prank tech channel exist. Lol. You know this channel before? This guy talks to real. Time to send it too my friends

Of course, I remember it from at least like 6 years ago or so. The funny thing is that back then and for probably a few years to some people, not everyone understood that he was joking. It's possible that people still don't understand that he's joking. It's just his way of doing his channel. He most likely got the idea elsewhere and used it to his advantage, he has over 2.5 million subs. That's a lot of money right there. I mean, you can see he's bought very valuable things since his first videos.