Should I Pull the Trigger on this Kit or wait for Black Friday

Vexo
Go to solution Solved by Drak3,

I'd buy now.

The odds of you saving aren't super high if the prices are already dropping, and the headache that is Black Friday isn't worth dealing with.

This kit, Trident Z Royal, has dropped in price quite a bit, and I'm worried if the stock will still be available by Black Friday. But then there's the possibility of it dropping in price even more, and I don't want to spend the money now when I can still save. Then there's also the possibility of the price going up instead of down during Black Friday. I'm super conflicted on what to do, so I would appreciate everyone's input.

1 minute ago, Vexo said:

This kit, Trident Z Royal, has dropped in price quite a bit, and I'm worried if the stock will still be available by Black Friday. But then there's the possibility of it dropping in price even more, and I don't want to spend the money now when I can still save. Then there's also the possibility of the price going up instead of down during Black Friday. I'm super conflicted on what to do, so I would appreciate everyone's input.

Black Friday is not about dropping prices, its getting rid of stock. So get it while it lasts not when its cheapest!!!

I'd buy now.

The odds of you saving aren't super high if the prices are already dropping, and the headache that is Black Friday isn't worth dealing with.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

I'd buy now.

This is my thought too. Not to mention, black friday shopping is far more likely for packages to be handled poorly, or missing or late due to the uptick in people ordering stuff. 

My First (Current) Build:

Ryzen 7 2700 (3.90 1.35v OC) | Asus Prime X470 Pro | G.Skill Ripjaws V 16gb 3200 | Inland Professional 512gb M.2 NVME | Samsung 860 Evo Sata M.2 1TB | Corsair H115i Platinum | Corsair ML 140 RGB Fans | Fractal Design Meshify C | EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 13t Gem Cut (i7 8565u, 240gb, 8gb mem)

My Ride:

2015 VW Golf TDI Sportwagen

Eventually an XJ manual...

So it seems that there is a general consensus of buying the kit now. Thank you all for your help!