build pc

SSD Crucial MX500 500GB SATA II

Seasonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze

Cooler CPU Raijintek Leto Pro LED RGB

Crucial 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Ballistix Sport LT Red CL16 or shoud i go for 2x 4 gb ram ?

box ATX Nox Infinity Neon RGB 

SSD Crucial BX500 480GB 3D TLC SATA III

MSI Radeon RX 580 ARMOR OC 8G

Intel Core i7 9700K 8-Core (3.6GHz-4.9GHz) 12MB 

what you guys think ?

Just now, Plouffe said:

You need a motherboard.

A 9700k with a RX580 makes no sence.

You think that makes no sense? Try the first thing being SATA II. Rx 580 is still a great budget card. I don't believe anyone is using these super computers to their full potential anyways. Except for Google chrome. 

3 minutes ago, Animal901 said:

You think that makes no sense? Try the first thing being SATA II. Rx 580 is still a great budget card. I don't believe anyone is using these super computers to their full potential anyways. Except for Google chrome. 

Yeah I think OP forgot an I because I don't see a SSD MX500 being only SATA II :o 

Are you buying from the United States? We can come up with much better builds when we know your country

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

You need a motherboard.

A 9700k with a RX580 makes no sence.

I think it makes more sense to get a way over powered cpu for your gpu because you're more likely to upgrade your GPU than CPU. its harder to upgrade your cpu when you may need a new motherboard and ram

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W

1 minute ago, AdvancedMicroDisapointment said:

I think it makes more sense to get a way over powered cpu for your gpu because you're more likely to upgrade your GPU than CPU. its harder to upgrade your cpu when you may need a new motherboard and ram

True but it's weird to see a high end CPU with a budget GPU :) 

sorry i was thinking on Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming:::the grafics i think for my budget is the best but not sure

but for my budget makes sence allways can upgrade my grafics later or is better less cpu and more gpu first

black friday is coming soon so  if i find a good grafic card low price i can take it  :::but here portugal that card cost 150 euros  for that price here at least i cant get better i think what grafics cards you guys are thinking? 

27 minutes ago, rafabanshee said:

black friday is coming soon so  if i find a good grafic card low price i can take it  :::but here portugal that card cost 150 euros  for that price here at least i cant get better i think what grafics cards you guys are thinking? 

What is your budget for your complete build ?

i have some old parts from my old computer that i can use like fans/ hard disk /stuff like that  save me some money

and not sure if my old cpu and gpu  will  give me some money back ::is i5 6400 and geforce 750 2 gb ::

4 minutes ago, rafabanshee said:

and not sure if my old cpu and gpu  will  give me some money back ::is i5 6400 and geforce 750 2 gb ::

Maybe 100€ tops but it's still nice.

It's maybe possible to do better but your market is really poor in choice :

And don't forget to quote or @myname so I see you answered :) 

56 minutes ago, Plouffe said:

Maybe 100€ tops but it's still nice.

It's maybe possible to do better but your market is really poor in choice :

And don't forget to quote or @myname so I see you answered :) 

ty for that but the  case is good but i dont like it but is better then the nox inf:the  amd i realy not a fan  of amd processors but i need to think about that i know they are cheap and almost the same benchemark but the i7 9700k litle better i think  then the core you say::::realy need to think  about that:::the power is nice more exp but better i think::: the ram  i think is to exp i think i can go for 8 gb now and then upgrade later if needed--- and the grafic card i search and i think is to much  for almost the same of the rx 580 armor oc ::ty for answerd back

https://versus.com/br/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1660-ti-oc-vs-msi-radeon-rx-580-armor-oc-8gb