Dead motherboard need help finding replacement

I have this item -link-

and the motherboard that it uses has died, two of the HDD connectors still work but the bottom two don't. So I need to replace it, anyone know where I can buy this board??

IMG-3197.jfif IMG-3198.jfif

If u want a response then YOU'D best Quote me so I can see it.

Shouldn't have to say this but the few ruin it for them all......

8 minutes ago, astranger200 said:

sorry but those images dont work. please just list the model number

I don't know what it is. Thats what I'm trying to figure out. 

can't u see where it is on the images?

5 hours ago, astranger200 said:

Found the Model number it was on the amazon page thanks for all the help bud.

Anyways its this: MKS-435TL

All I need is a new motherboard for it do u know where I can get one. 

6 hours ago, astranger200 said:

They work fine now. It's not a motherboard but you can buy a new hot swap bay.  Or if still under warranty, then RMA.

Edit: MKS-435TL is a 5.25" hot swap bay

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Just now, DoctorNick said:

They work fine now.

What works Fine?? ya u have to download the images to see them why wouldnt they work

It's not a motherboard

alrit a daughter board either way doesn't matter LTT doesn't have a section for that. 

but you can buy a new hard drive enclosure/raid case. Or if still under warranty, then RMA.

I'm not spending another 80 bucks for a brand new one just because a fucking 5 dollar daughter board is malfunctioning. Could u help me find an ebay listing or some niche site that would sell parts like this direct from factory. I mean it can't be to hard to find one, the board isnt that complex its just dealing with 2 sata power and 4 sata data ports all leading to 4 HDD ports.

U know anywhere I could find one like this or does the manufacturer Kingwin sell them perhaps??

14 minutes ago, Magnetar_Byte said:

What works Fine?? ya u have to download the images to see them why wouldnt they work

alrit a daughter board either way doesn't matter LTT doesn't have a section for that. 

I'm not spending another 80 bucks for a brand new one just because a fucking 5 dollar daughter board is malfunctioning. Could u help me find an ebay listing or some niche site that would sell parts like this direct from factory. I mean it can't be to hard to find one, the board isnt that complex its just dealing with 2 sata power and 4 sata data ports all leading to 4 HDD ports.

U know anywhere I could find one like this or does the manufacturer Kingwin sell them perhaps??

I see. I wish you the best of luck.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.