On-the-go earbuds under 100€

GANZi

What's up!

Didn't know where else to post this. Lately I've grown quite fed-up of cheap earbuds so I'm looking for something proper to listen to while on the go. 

At home I use a pair of M30X-s which I adore to the fullest, although they require some tweaking of those EQ knobs. 

Requirements: easy to drive, don't want to carry something additional in my pocket. 

Clean, preferably even flat-sounding

Good seal for those pesky bus rides

Wired, with an L-shaped tip

I've looked into the Tin T-series of IEM's but I feel my Oneplus 6 just doesn't have enough juice (can anyone confirm this?) and I'm sort of afraid of the huge peak in frequency response between 8-10K Hz. Although from what I've read they should be pretty amazing. 

Any suggestions welcome, thanks!

8 hours ago, GANZi said:

What's up!

Didn't know where else to post this. Lately I've grown quite fed-up of cheap earbuds so I'm looking for something proper to listen to while on the go. 

At home I use a pair of M30X-s which I adore to the fullest, although they require some tweaking of those EQ knobs. 

Requirements: easy to drive, don't want to carry something additional in my pocket. 

Clean, preferably even flat-sounding

Good seal for those pesky bus rides

Wired, with an L-shaped tip

I've looked into the Tin T-series of IEM's but I feel my Oneplus 6 just doesn't have enough juice (can anyone confirm this?) and I'm sort of afraid of the huge peak in frequency response between 8-10K Hz. Although from what I've read they should be pretty amazing. 

Any suggestions welcome, thanks!

tin t3 powered just fine out of the dongle on my one plus 6t. another IEM to consider is the blon bl-03 harman neutral downside is stock tips and cable are pretty awful but a cheap fix.

I am actually starting to use my KZ ES4 after losing my much loved KEF M100 I won’t shut up about. 

After getting a good seal and using foam tips, the ES4 really shines. But it’s not exactly neutral. It’s on the warm side, but thankfully the mids aren’t too recessed. Anyways, it’s just amazing that they’re a measly $15. I used to be an absolute KZ hater up until the ES4. 

2 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I am actually starting to use my KZ ES4 after losing my much loved KEF M100 I won’t shut up about. 

After getting a good seal and using foam tips, the ES4 really shines. But it’s not exactly neutral. It’s on the warm side, but thankfully the mids aren’t too recessed. Anyways, it’s just amazing that they’re a measly $15. I used to be an absolute KZ hater up until the ES4. 

I mean. Unfortunately their most popular iem isn't enjoyable for me . But I find some of their more budget options more enjoyable like the zsn pro but at under the Blon BL 03 price range I sorta kinda enjoy the $8 Sony mh755 

I heard the T2 is fairly flat and even nicer sounding than the T3 from Tin audio. I recently picked up the KZ ZS10 Pro and I use those as my daily driver for listening to music at work and they have amazing sound for the price. I can't compare them to other "Chi-Fi" earbuds as after doing my research, I settled on the ZS10 Pro's over the others as a "warmer" sound is what I enjoy for longer listening sessions.

24 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I heard the T2 is fairly flat and even nicer sounding than the T3 from Tin audio. I recently picked up the KZ ZS10 Pro and I use those as my daily driver for listening to music at work and they have amazing sound for the price. I can't compare them to other "Chi-Fi" earbuds as after doing my research, I settled on the ZS10 Pro's over the others as a "warmer" sound is what I enjoy for longer listening sessions.

I find the zs10 pro sorta harsh personally after getting the BLON bl03 those are defnitely my reccomendations for warm IEMs for under a $100 waiting on my pair of tin T4 now to show up as they apparently sound like upgraded blons

15 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I find the zs10 pro sorta harsh personally after getting the BLON bl03 those are defnitely my reccomendations for warm IEMs for under a $100 waiting on my pair of tin T4 now to show up as they apparently sound like upgraded blons

What do you mean by "harsh"? Everyone's ears are different of course but I can listen to the Zs10's for hours on end w/o any sort of fatigue. I did purchase some memory foam tips as well which may be worth noting.

3 minutes ago, NinJake said:

What do you mean by "harsh"? Everyone's ears are different of course but I can listen to the Zs10's for hours on end w/o any sort of fatigue. I did purchase some memory foam tips as well which may be worth noting.

the hish=ghs were a bit sibilant which I could have eq'd but I already had the t3which I liked the sound better even though I found that sibilant but did some tips and foam mods to kill the highs a buit and didn't want to do that again with the kz