[Completed 4/4/14] NZXT H440 Build - Project Blackfyre **LOTS OF PICS**

ChrisxIxCross

Loved the build up until the red LEDs

Yea I have some white leds on the way so I can see if that looks better.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Haha! Heres the chair. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007N134L6/ref=mp_s_a_1_33?qid=1396724346&sr=8-33π=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

It's not funny. I want to see your build! :( But that chair is nice for the price. How compy is it?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

It's not funny. I want to see your build! :( But that chair is nice for the price. How compy is it?

Its really comfortable, I can sit in it for hours with no back pains pain or anything. Btw heres a imgur link to my album :)http://imgur.com/a/fBMhR

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Its really comfortable, I can sit in it for hours with no back pains pain or anything. Btw heres a imgur link to my album :)http://imgur.com/a/fBMhR

I give up!

post-40263-0-88148000-1396740825_thumb.p

NO OTHER TABS OPEN!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

I give up!

Screenshot 2014-04-05 at 6.32.06 PM.png

NO OTHER TABS OPEN!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!

Wow, do you not have decent internet because I can even see my pics on my phone just fine.

Wow, do you not have decent internet because I can even see my pics on my phone just fine.

3 meg. Normally I can load stuff just fine but you're pics just refuse to work with me!

great build but you know the fans have you put them into the mobo or the fan thing on the back

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Are you using the 2M version of the NZXT Sleeved LED strips?? (im planing on getting the same case so... :P)

Are you using the 2M version of the NZXT Sleeved LED strips?? (im planing on getting the same case so... :P)

Yup Im using two of them zip tied together actually. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey great build!! I was wondering what you did to mod the look of the ssd?I  have the exact same build pretty much, except for the ram, and the ssds I have mess up the whole scheme. Any tips you could provide would be great.

Thank you.

HULK 

Hey great build!! I was wondering what you did to mod the look of the ssd?I  have the exact same build pretty much, except for the ram, and the ssds I have mess up the whole scheme. Any tips you could provide would be great.

Thank you.

HULK 

Sure! I just removed the outer casing, there are no screws it just snaps off and then I just used your typical hobby shop paint, let it dry overnight and it turned out perfect. :)

Also heres another Idea I had but i had all my parts and I didnt feel like waiting any longer. If you don't want to mess with painting you could get this really nice brush aluminum ssd case swap out the cover and put any sticker or whatever you like on there http://www.amazon.com/MSATA-SSD-Converter-2-5-Inch/dp/B00GGLOENQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399329021&sr=8-1&keywords=7mm+msata

Hope this helps!  

• 1 month later...

Hey amazing build!! I was wondering where you ordered your custom sleeved cables. My build is very similar to yours and I love them cables. If it was custom order, could please tell me about the color scheme...

Thanks in advance

amv

why not route the gpu cables from the bottom where the h440 aloows you to do taht way you have less annoying cables to deal with

Awesome build. But that red led light though. A white led light would've been much better cause it will give a nice accent to the red touch inside the case. Unlike using a red led. Nonetheless, awesome build man! :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

:mellow::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome build. But that red led light though. A white led light would've been much better cause it will give a nice accent to the red touch inside the case. Unlike using a red led. Nonetheless, awesome build man! :)

I agree with pbenologa, the red led's a drowning the inside and making the red accent invisible, white would be better.. :)

But still very nice build, I like it.

I Listen. i Observe. I Learn. I make my own decision 

You should use some bitfenix alchemy or nzxt hue led strips, the kit you used is pretty low quality and doesn't provide even lighting.

I had two of those cheap kits fail me after a couple months...

Then I bought an NZXT hue and had no problems.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020