Changing Case and Motherboard :D

BigChimp97

how come so long? O.o also how the hell do you have nearly 500 posts in 10 days?

Well, I'm 13 so I don't really have a strong source of income. Also, I haven't posted much recently or it'd be around 800

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

daaaaaaamn she looks fiiiiine one small gripe though: fingerprints, do you have something to clear them off with? isopropyl + a lint free cloth works

They only show on the camera, in real life you cant see them :)

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

They only show on the camera, in real life you cant see them :)

oh? how odd, i'm that ocd about fingerprints i'm getting something similar to these http://www.projectorshop24.co.uk/projector-lamp/gloves-to-change-lamps-and-lenses/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CJ-DwN2KzLwCFZShtAodNC8AVg to prevent fingerprints  <_<

oh? how odd, i'm that ocd about fingerprints i'm getting something similar to these http://www.projectorshop24.co.uk/projector-lamp/gloves-to-change-lamps-and-lenses/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=PLA&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CJ-DwN2KzLwCFZShtAodNC8AVg to prevent fingerprints  <_<

xD HAHAHAHAAH LOL!! Btw if you decide to get the windowed version, do not attempt to clean it. if you want to attempt it then use a microfiber cloth. Its made of perspex so itll scratch very easily.

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Any other photos that you guys would like?

Wow. this build is almost exactly the same as mine. good job man!

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Wow. this build is almost exactly the same as mine. good job man!

Thanks :) we ran into a couple of complications and it took nearly 5 hours to build

Thanks :) we ran into a couple of complications and it took nearly 5 hours to build

Haha same here. I lost the screw that keeps the CPU cooler in place, for around half hour I looked for it in a massive panic.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Haha same here. I lost the screw that keeps the CPU cooler in place, for around half hour I looked for it in a massive panic.

Mine was trying to get the right connections for the Hard drive and the optical drive, i couldnt use the same one for both, as i put the hard drive at the very bottom of the hard drive cages, so had to use another. The other problem was trying to make the cable reach the port below (i dont know what it is lol) using the holes in the case to go round the back, it basically wasnt long enough, so we had to run across the board :(

post-8201-0-18629100-1392490144_thumb.jp

Mine was trying to get the right connections for the Hard drive and the optical drive, i couldnt use the same one for both, as i put the hard drive at the very bottom of the hard drive cages, so had to use another. The other problem was trying to make the cable reach the port below (i dont know what it is lol) using the holes in the case to go round the back, it basically wasnt long enough, so we had to run across the board :(

yeah, good times. My 24 pin was so stiff and thick, it was really difficult to cable route it. but in the end I got it.

Nice board I have the same one! That port is another 8 pin power for the CPU. It just is another source for better power delivery to the board

Nice board I have the same one! That port is another 8 pin power for the CPU. It just is another source for better power delivery to the board

Yer mine wouldnt reach using the rubber grommets so i had to go straight across the board, as you can see in pics, but i hid it behind the heatsink and the gpu :)

Yer mine wouldnt reach using the rubber grommets so i had to go straight across the board, as you can see in pics, but i hid it behind the heatsink and the gpu :)

was wondering why you didnt route the 8 pin ^^

was wondering why you didnt route the 8 pin ^^

It wasnt long enough :(