Changing Case and Motherboard :D

BigChimp97

Before you buy that one look into the ASUS M5A99fx Pro r.2. It is basicaly the gigabyte board but with the quality of ASUS. I own the board and it has capability to do dual 16x PCI-e crossfire/SLI. Also the ASUS one has their ai suite software which has it uses. I don't know how much it is verses the gigabyte one.

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A99FX_PRO_R20/

Seems like the best of both worlds then :)

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Before you buy that one look into the ASUS M5A99fx Pro r.2. It is basicaly the gigabyte board but with the quality of ASUS. I own the board and it has capability to do dual 16x PCI-e crossfire/SLI. Also the ASUS one has their ai suite software which has it uses. I don't know how much it is verses the gigabyte one. 

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A99FX_PRO_R20/

I've been looking around and people have said that the gigabyte seems to overheat a lot and has some problems with bios etc. so I guess it's down to either the Sabertooth or M5A99FX PRO, would it warrant the extra £40 to get the Sabertooth?

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

I'm still kinda considering the gigabyte :( so which one? Gigabyte, Sabertooth or the M5A99X pro?

Probably paint cost to be honest :P

The White is even more! I don't understand why different colours change prices but oh well, looks like I'll be joining the R4 club soon!

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Probably paint cost to be honest :P

Hmm probably

When you get the new casing, message or quote me please, I'd like to get a notification so I don't forget.

Ok I will :) thanks for taking an interest!!

No problem! Read my signature :P

Very nice wish I could a build like that!! I actually own the Deathadder 2013 myself :)

Very nice wish I could a build like that!! I actually own the Deathadder 2013 myself :)

I don't have much of the money saved up yet though!

I don't have much of the money saved up yet though!

When do you think you'll have enough? And when you do, you should definitely start a topic on it, would like to see how it turns out

When do you think you'll have enough? And when you do, you should definitely start a topic on it, would like to see how it turns out

2-3 years... I definitely will

2-3 years... I definitely will

There will be alot of new hardware out by then! By the way i just went onto the website that i wouldve bought the Fractal Design Case from and its boosted up another £10 ($16) since yesterday :(

I'm currently in the process of buying a new ASUS Sabertooth 990FX and Fractal Design Define R4 (if you recommend anything else, please state why, as i havent bought them yet) to replace my old ASUS M5A97 and Antec 300.

This is how my pc is currently :)

And I should be doing the whole swap in the next week, I'll be adding pics whilst doing the swap, and also after the swap :)

Nice man, glad to see someone I help go through with the plans. Hope everything works out!

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Nice man, glad to see someone I help go through with the plans. Hope everything works out!

Haha thanks for all the help :) Now you'll see all your help being put into action :D

Hmmm what do you guys think about me changing over motherboards? Shoudl i bother? *so many questions.... im sorry*

There will be alot of new hardware out by then! By the way i just went onto the website that i wouldve bought the Fractal Design Case from and its boosted up another £10 ($16) since yesterday :(

I know.. I'll be lucky if I find the PIN to a credit card belonging to my father

Hmmm what do you guys think about me changing over motherboards? Shoudl i bother? *so many questions.... im sorry*

Also probably not unless you're having lots of issues

Will i have to install a new windows 7 with the new board, if i buy one?

Will i have to install a new windows 7 with the new board, if i buy one?

I'm not too sure on that.. Do you still have a disc for it?

I'm not too sure on that.. Do you still have a disc for it?

No.... a friend built it, so he probably has the disk, its just that since its been built i've always wanted to mess around and try and build/change things insde.... i dont know why :P lol

No.... a friend built it, so he probably has the disk, its just that since its been built i've always wanted to mess around and try and build/change things insde.... i dont know why :P lol

Well, again, might wanna turn to somebody with more experience for that. Sorry man :P

Well, again, might wanna turn to somebody with more experience for that. Sorry man :P

It's fine, i think we're in the same boat atm, just trying to learn as much as possible :P

It's fine, i think we're in the same boat atm, just trying to learn as much as possible :P

Probably so lol, I'm really bad with computers, but trying to learn is a good idea. Maybe ask said friend about it if you can contact him, and if you need to re-install it, see if he'll let ya re-install it or help you so (no offense) you don't screw anything up

Probably so lol, I'm really bad with computers, but trying to learn is a good idea. Maybe ask said friend about it if you can contact him, and if you need to re-install it, see if he'll let ya re-install it or help you so (no offense) you don't screw anything up

He was going to help anyway :P lol, id rather not ruin my 8350 by bending some pins, my friend has bent pins in the past and managed to bend them all back into place..... i woulda just given up xD and i've tried to a couple of days ago, he hasnt replied yet :(