Can't Remember Game Name, Help?

Mind_001
On 11/1/2019 at 10:53 PM, Mind_001 said:

Yet I said "I never used reddit" as in, it is no use to me. While he gives a good lead, it means nothing to me.

And I didn't consider this 'a dead forum' when I posted this thread... ?

got the perfect idea bro f that gay game and play one of these:

https://www.google.ca/search?safe=strict&client=opera&hs=oyh&biw=1326&bih=626&sxsrf=ACYBGNRIF_HyD4TgsP6cy1v7SAIZVPAxPw%3A1572803670205&ei=VhS_XcGGDNK1ggewo6HYAQ&q=best+pc+games+2019&oq=best+pc+gAm&gs_l=psy-ab.3.1.0i20i263l2j0l8.1883.3873..5307...0.1..1.658.2699.2j3j2j1j0j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i67.GG03o-cVYsI

like just do it or play Rocket League i am telling you, just do it you won't regret it.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:02 PM, Mind_001 said:

I remember watching a video on YT YEARS ago, and I can never find it again. I think this is a PC game. Could be console, IDK...

This was a pick a choice, and the story goes on in different ways. If there is a word for that.

Think is was named something with "Parking" in the name.

The plot, from what I remember:

A guy was starting his shift at a parking garage. Like valet parking. So he goes to park a car. Suddenly, this one guy holds a gun up to him, and request that he drives him.  So, they come to a pent house, probably a gang house. There are like 5 other people in the house. They make him go to an auction with this one girl. And make highest bid on a rare Chinese Cup. (no matter what) So they go to auction, he gets out bidded. But before that they said they were going to steal it anyway. So they go into the vault where the cup is kept. So crap happened, and they escape and drive off. But during the drive, they hit a railing off a bridge or something, so all of them die except the main character and the girl. They have to go deliver this cup to some guy. So they go to his restraunt, and tries to sell the cup, and he says it was fake. So they get into a fight, and he just leaves.

I do not remember what happens after that, but..

Toward the end, some bad Chinese/Korean/Japenese guys capture them and demand the cup. Being they didn't have it on them, they kept the girl, but let the main character go out and find it withing a certain time (think it was 24 hours, iirc)

So, after he found it and went back to the hotel, gave them the cup, and they gave him the key to the room where the girl was kept. He opens that door and he found the girl stabbed in the stomach. He begins to cry, and then the police came in and arrested him. And the game ends.

Anyone? I've been searching for this for ages and came up with nada. :(

btw i posted this on reddit for you

26 minutes ago, Ah2004 said:

btw i posted this on reddit for you

Thanks, and I play other games fine. It's just that I want to know what game this is.

1 minute ago, Mind_001 said:

Oh man, only if I could kiss you.... That's the one... Has several parts to it. Now I remember.

THANK YOU!

Np problem do me a favor if you don't play Rocket league play it too i will guarantee if you put the time in to it you will love it.

5 minutes ago, Ah2004 said:

Np problem do me a favor if you don't play Rocket league play it too i will guarantee if you put the time in to it you will love it.

Is it worth $20?

2 minutes ago, Mind_001 said:

Is it worth $20?

in my opinion it should cost $50 definitely worth it if you wanna put the time in to it. trust me in the starting you will probably be like nope this game is trash but after like week or two you will realize the potential of the game. and the community is pretty nice except a few toxic people.

12 minutes ago, Ah2004 said:

in my opinion it should cost $50 definitely worth it if you wanna put the time in to it. trust me in the starting you will probably be like nope this game is trash but after like week or two you will realize the potential of the game. and the community is pretty nice except a few toxic people.

oh and since i am horrible and convincing people here is something 

https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/comments/3ed3o6/is_rocketleague_worth_the_20/

15 minutes ago, Ah2004 said:

I use Linux, yet I see it has a Linux version available. (see my avatar? lol)

I'll look into it later, but right now I have to go. I'll keep it in mind. ;)

6 minutes ago, Mind_001 said:

I use Linux, yet I see it has a Linux version available. (see my avatar? lol)

I'll look into it later, but right now I have to go. I'll keep it in mind. ;)

okay have fun watching the game movie thing

So Reddit saved the day as hoped?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

39 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

So Reddit saved the day as hoped?

yup hehe