are these headphones good?

shazammm

well for the most part you will get the quality you paid for.

https://medium.com/@Xander51/monoprice-hi-fi-dj-style-pro-8323-headphones-review-e9e5ee265003

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Review of the headphones^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

6 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

well for the most part you will get the quality you paid for.

https://medium.com/@Xander51/monoprice-hi-fi-dj-style-pro-8323-headphones-review-e9e5ee265003

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Review of the headphones^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i know but people recommend monoprice modern retro. which i can't find on the eu site,wondered how they compare to them

:)

you should try them. they ar not expensive. and you can send it back. 

monoprice is a good brand and i think these are good enough for the price. but if you save up to a €40,€50 budged that is a great upgrade from these headphones

On 10/25/2019 at 9:57 AM, shazammm said:

https://www.monoprice.eu/products/monoprice-premium-hi-fi-dj-style-over-the-ear-pro-headphones-with-mic?variant=28331830345808

looking to buy from this site as it offers free shipping. but does anyone have experience with these?

Good as far as what ? What use are you going to have ?  What quality you expect ?  

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

17 hours ago, tetenteten said:

you should try them. they ar not expensive. and you can send it back. 

monoprice is a good brand and i think these are good enough for the price. but if you save up to a €40,€50 budged that is a great upgrade from these headphones

Like what models?

:)

2 hours ago, aless83 said:

I am a fan of Grado Headphones, but you either love them or hate them

I think they are pretty good just a wee to bright for my tastes.