Logitech G-hub is awful.

cafe

Is g-hub unholy shitcan software compared to LGS?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is g-hub crap comared to LGS?

• Yea
    • Nay

Seriously whoever made this shitty ass software should be fired. Its amazing how backasswards it is

I downloaded it for the first time last week because i was still using logitechs game software and i couldnt find shit.

like what is this shit

W3DmSJ3.png

by the time i figured everything out i was too disgusted to even bother with it anymore and just didnt touch it.

I thought it was an updated logitech game software when i found out that ive just been using old software for the longest time

whats so wrong with this?

QLIiXNv.png

Why is g-hub the sequel to it? im disgusted.

IrxgOyp.jpg

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

G-hub is 100% garbage. They removed a lot of functionality from the gaming software. I can't program the profiles for my mouse like i could with the gaming software. Also when i have G-hub installed it bricks my g935 headset. I have to uninstall the software to get them working again.  

I tried out G-hub and went back to the Logitech game software, the old game software is so much easier to set DPI or assign buttons. Not sure why Logitech went to G-hub other than to say it's new with a flashy looking UI.

added poll

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

G-Hub has a long way to go before it's even on the same level as legacy Logitech Gaming Software. I recall wanting to try out G-Hub back when I was on my old G502, but I wasn't able to figure out how to set and adjust profiles, if you even could on G-Hub. G-Hub was so unintuitive and clunky, it rarely ever saved profiles.

I still use the legacy Logitech Gaming Software with my G305 as I find the Logitech Gaming Software to be the far more concise and stable software of the Logitech software brothers.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

• 3 years later...

Reviving this thread because this software is near unusable. I had a mouse die and had to upgrade software, G Hub might be some of the worst software I've ever had to use.