How dangerous is overclocking the BCLK?

Hi, 

im running i7 9700 on z390 motherboard @4.5ghz - 4.65ghz depending on the game on Asus Z390 board. 

DDR4 16GB @3600mhz @1.4v.

XMP pre-defined profile is setting BCLK @102.3, is it ok? i read that increasing BCLK will also increase PCIE and USB speed and damage them! what should i do? is it safe? 

what is the max safe BCLK i can use? 

Max safe BCLK depends on a lot of things. But there is no reason to stray too far from stock settings except under exotic cooling iike LN2. If XMP profile had that value then its perfectly fine.

Depending on your motheboard, some have very good clock controller and can offset the BLCK you add to the CPU, so everything else except CPU and RAM run at another BCLK. Some devices like NVMe drives can get corrupted at anytimes during write process, this may happen at 102 or 101 or 115, you will know once your files get corrupted. Usually you use BCLK overclock to extract the last bit of performance you need for competitive benchmarks, unless you do that you don't want to mess with it if you dont have BLCK offset.

Main System: Ryzen 2700, Asus Crosshair VII Hero, EVGA GTX 1080ti SC, 970 EVO Plus NVMe, Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz CL14, CM H500, CM ML240L cpu cooler.

Second System: Ryzen 2400G, Gigabyte B450 DS3H, RX 580 Nitro+, Kingston A400 SSD, Team T-Force 3200mhz CL15

If it ain't overclocked it ain't good...

AM4 boards VRM rating list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9_E3h8bLp-TXr-0zTJFqqVxdCR9daIVNyMatydkpFA/htmlview?sle=true#gid=639584818

Buildzoid's AM4 motherboard roundup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti38JS8RuPU

1 hour ago, Khader87 said:

I read that increasing BCLK will also increase PCIE and USB speed and damage them! what should i do? is it safe? 

Kindly correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't believe this has been true since Skylake, at least. As of Skylake, PCIe has its own dedicated reference clock:

image.png.e5c30cccf291b273ce6909b0b21083b7.png