A little question

Kinantay4
Go to solution Solved by iGreedy,

I used a gaming keyboard and mouse on an old Ryzen laptop from 2012 and it didn't have an issue, if it was a Logitech or Razer mouse you would want to make sure you have their software installed but it should work fine.

I have a good laptop (i5 7th gen, 930mx and 8 RAMs) and I want to get a keyboard for gaming, link to amazon: https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B07N779G1F/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_UHiRDb6P8HM6Q

So here comes the question: could this keyboard suffer some lag problems? I tried once connecting a gaming mouse to my laptop and it had some lags, despite working fine on another pc.

I am using a normal and simple keyboard and it is working fine, but could the extra rgb and other keyboard specs be more than what this laptop can handle? or will it be fine?

I dont see why it would, but it also doesnt make much sense that your wired mouse had lag either

I used a gaming keyboard and mouse on an old Ryzen laptop from 2012 and it didn't have an issue, if it was a Logitech or Razer mouse you would want to make sure you have their software installed but it should work fine.

13 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

it also doesnt make much sense that your wired mouse had lag either

I actually noticed that one USB whole works better than the other while I was using a hard disk, so maybe leaving the better one for the keyboard will solve the issue