Anything I should change for my ITX build

Jonis

So as the title says, im planing a ITX build, but before i order the parts I want you guys to say yay! or nay! for the parts i've picked

so the parts are as following:

Mobo - Asus Z87I-Pro

CPU - i5 4670K

RAM - Corsair Veneance Pro 1600mhz 8gb (4gb x2)

GPU - MSI GTX 770

SSD - Samsung 840 Evo 120gb

HDD - WD green 2TB

PSU - Corsair CS 550w

Chassi - Fractal Design Node 304

CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S

Its a gaming rig for LAN and somewhat a HTPC / "console like" computer. Or a steammachine if you want to call it that.

is it anything i should change or does it look good? 

did you confirm that the cpu cooler actually fits the case?

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

I would suggest you consider a better psu. Silverstone ST60F-PS would be an excellent choice, as would ST55F-G. Both are 140mm long which would provide a little extra room in the case.

Unable to comment on the memory without knowing the part number.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

did you confirm that the cpu cooler actually fits the case?

Yes it fits, even a NH-U14S would fit, but its close with HDD bay mounted, there for the U12S.

I would suggest you consider a better psu. Silverstone ST60F-PS would be an excellent choice, as would ST55F-G. Both are 140mm long which would provide a little extra room in the case.

Unable to comment on the memory without knowing the part number.

Im having a hard time to find Silverstone PSUs here in sweden... but i will check if i find any.

Yes it fits, even a NH-U14S would fit, but its close with HDD bay mounted, there for the U12S.

Im having a hard time to find Silverstone PSUs here in sweden... but i will check if i find any.

I have no idea how this merchant compares to others, but they do list Silverstone psu http://www.proshop.se/Stromforsorjning/SilverStone-Strider-Plus-600W-2405074.html, http://www.proshop.se/Stromforsorjning/SilverStone-Strider-Gold-ST55F-G-nataggregat-550-2380824.html.

Well, its pretty good. think i bought one of my 780s (for my main rig) from there. but the price of those PSUs are twice as much compared to a CS550w. And those silverstone ones are just 80+bronze compared to Gold on CS.

And here are the part number of the RAM : CMY8GX3M2A1600C9A

Well, its pretty good. think i bought one of my 780s (for my main rig) from there. but the price of those PSUs are twice as much compared to a CS550w. And those silverstone ones are just 80+bronze compared to Gold on CS.

And here are the part number of the RAM : CMY8GX3M2A1600C9A

80+ ratings are only concerned with electrical efficiency. It is not a comment or rating on quality of build or quality of power delivery.

80+ ratings are only concerned with electrical efficiency. It is not a comment or rating on quality of build or quality of power delivery.

Yeah, i know that, but I can order all the other parts from the same retailer. Maybe a Be Quiet! L8 530W would be better? same price as a CS550w. 

Yeah, i know that, but I can order all the other parts from the same retailer. Maybe a Be Quiet! L8 530W would be better? same price as a CS550w. 

The CS550W is a little better and a better size for the case.

I am not suggesting that the CS550W is a bad psu. It is mediocre, but the price reflects that fact so it is not a bad buy.

It looks fine.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.