Minecraft

MINECRAFT!!!!!! The building blocks of man in an easy to use form. If you do not want to take a whole year to build a house then build one on minecraft. The computer version offers more than the Minecraft PE but it costs more because you have to pay for membership. You can build a netherportal and fight dragons or enchant your weapons and armor. There is limitless possibilities. What do you like about Minecraft?

post-55911-0-01140500-1391613362.jpg

apple.com

MINECRAFT!!!!!! The building blocks of man in an easy to use form. If you do not want to take a whole year to build a house then build one on minecraft. The computer version offers more than the Minecraft PE but it costs more because you have to pay for membership. You can build a netherportal and fight dragons or enchant your weapons and armor. There is limitless possibilities. What do you like about Minecraft?

I think we could have a kickstarter for a linustech server

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38415-unofficial-ltt-community-and-server-database/?hl=%2Bunofficial+%2Bserver

There used to be a few, but some of the people hosting them decided to put their machines towards other uses.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

A kickstarter might be a little extreme...

PLEASE DON'T GET US BANNED!

apple.com

that its like lego  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

We used to have a LinusTech server. There was not enough people on it.

I could bring back the Vanilla server, see how it goes. Used to have a bunch of them.

I'd love that

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

I've been playing this game since the .5 beta days years ago. My favorite server went down and the guy who runs it (British person with too much schoolwork) hasn't gotten it back up.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

What an Official Server WILL NEED TO KEEP ME COMING BACK!!!

1. Semi-Vanilla (no FTB, Galacticraft, etc.)

2. Auction plugin

3./tpmarket plugin

4./tphome plugin (for when you get lost and can't get back home)

5.Protection stones plugin to protect against griefers

6.Chest, door, and bench protection plugins

7.A ton of RAM for the server to stop lag

Um it's a one time fee the game is dirt cheap

2. Auction plugin

3./tpmarket plugin

A say just vanilla with door block and chest prtection, no shop and complete survival

A say just vanilla with door block and chest prtection, no shop and complete survival

But what will you do with all the extra stuff you have, it's just like trading but you just don't have the risk of someone ripping you off because you set your own price.

I currently have a vanilla and FTB server that is semi-private ( to keep griefers out) but Soon I might start accepting public applications for FTB. After a few weeks, I choose some of the most dedicated members from the FTB server and whitelist them on my private vanilla server. If you are interested in joining, or just enjoy watching Minecraft videos you can check out my youtube channel :)

/user/SilentShock42 or just search youtube for 'Enderman LP'

Its a small server, with less than 20 members, but up 24/7.

Let me know what you think! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

But what will you do with all the extra stuff you have, it's just like trading but you just don't have the risk of someone ripping you off because you set your own price.

I don't wanna see pay to win

Sigh... I used to run a server. I had to give it up because I didn't have the time to run it with as much care as I wanted. I had an average of about 25 players a day and as it was whitelisted there was little or no grief. Damn I need to play Minecraft again.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I don't wanna see pay to win

You don't pay real money, you spend in game money, for blocks, tables, etc. And the only way to get money for items is to auction them to other players or sell your blocks in the market. So for example say I had 10 stacks of cobble but I wanted an amount of any other block that has the price equal to cobble, I could sell my cobble and buy... let's say brick, brick would cost probably 3X more than cobble because the difficulty of creating it is high. So I would get something I need for something I don't need.

You don't pay real money, you spend in game money, for blocks, tables, etc. And the only way to get money for items is to auction them to other players or sell your blocks in the market. So for example say I had 10 stacks of cobble but I wanted an amount of any other block that has the price equal to cobble, I could sell my cobble and buy... let's say brick, brick would cost probably 3X more than cobble because the difficulty of creating it is high. So I would get something I need for something I don't need.

Generally the servers have pay 10$ to get so much in game money or packs

Generally the servers have pay 10$ to get so much in game money or packs

On the server that I played on they disabled packs so it wouldn't be pay to win but they kept the market and auction.

• 2 weeks later...

2. Auction plugin

3./tpmarket plugin

I will only pay if PVP and raiding becomes a thing.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.