Htc One M8

Htc has had rumors of putting on screen buttons on the new M8 model. The rumors state that the back button is going to be changed into a more samsung or stock android look. I personally like their capacitive touch buttons as shown on the Htc one x,s,v, and x+ but i would still be fine with the current htc one buttons.

post-55911-0-72331100-1391608084.jpg

apple.com

Htc has had rumors of putting on screen buttons on the new M8 model. The rumors state that the back button is going to be changed into a more samsung or stock android look. I personally like their capacitive touch buttons as shown on the Htc one x,s,v, and x+ but i would still be fine with the current htc one buttons.

Would it be around the same size? What else do you think they would add? I personally prefer the stock android buttons compared to the HTC buttons.

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Would it be around the same size? What else do you think they would add? I personally prefer the stock android buttons compared to the HTC buttons.

from 4.7 inches to 5 inches with on screen buttons and also rumors of a fingerprint scanner

apple.com

OOOOHHHHHH. If this doesnt have an Adreno 420 and a Snapdragon 805, then shoot me now. 

Many Computers

Very Smart

Wow

I think I read somewhere they were going for a 5" screen size. And that is what I hope they do.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

from 4.7 inches to 5 inches with on screen buttons and also rumors of a fingerprint scanner

I hate how everybody is adding a fingerprint scanner.

I think I read somewhere they were going for a 5" screen size. And that is what I hope they do.

Why are all android phones going to such large screens? If I want a huge screen I'll buy a tablet.

OOOOHHHHHH. If this doesnt have an Adreno 420 and a Snapdragon 805, then shoot me now. 

with what?

apple.com

I thought the HTC One was HTC's last high end phone?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Why are all android phones going to such large screens? If I want a huge screen I'll buy a tablet.

get a international galaxy tab 3 7.0 you can make it a phone

apple.com

haha then you thought wrong, where did you hear that from?

apple.com

5" really is not that big IMO. I have the Droid DNA right now and that has a 5" 1080p screen and I never want anything smaller. Also they do make mini versions for small handed people and people that do not want something of that size.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

haha then you thought wrong, where did you hear that from?

I don't really remember. I think it was the news section here. They said they would keep making phones but not the uber high end. Obviously I was misinformed :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I don't really remember. I think it was the news section here. They said they would keep making phones but not the uber high end. Obviously I was misinformed  :P

yep

apple.com

5" really is not that big IMO. I have the Droid DNA right now and that has a 5" 1080p screen and I never want anything smaller. Also they do make mini versions for small handed people and people that do not want something of that size.

Still, large for a phone. I think the screensizes are getting out of hand 

it's called they got money from selling the first HTC One. It's pretty damn popular.

anyways I really hope they stick with the capacitive buttons and make the HTC logo the home button and make the current home button be a menu button. Would be nice. Also I'd like to have 2560x1440 with a decent OS that isn't restrictive like current sense.

It doesn't. It isn't released to developers till march, so won't be in phones till the end of the year.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

It doesn't. It isn't released to developers till march, so won't be in phones till the end of the year.

So if we're lucky they'll hold off on the HTC One M8 and a few other Android devices, if they do put it on other Androids.

I hate how everybody is adding a fingerprint scanner.

You're not alone. But they need to add something in order to justify the asking price. Especially when you compare it to the Moto G. I personally would prefer an insanely big battery. That's all I care about anymore.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Heh, HTC one Mate. I like that name, specs? Release date? And most importantly Battery life!!!

Well, it's still rumored... not much information on it yet.

You're not alone. But they need to add something in order to justify the asking price. Especially when you compare it to the Moto G. I personally would prefer an insanely big battery. That's all I care about anymore.

Battery is something that most companies don't seem to focus on now..

Still, large for a phone. I think the screensizes are getting out of hand 

the samsung galaxy mega 6.3 is out of hand and the international note 8.0 and galaxy tab 3 7.0 are also out of hand

apple.com

the samsung galaxy mega 6.3 is out of hand and the international note 8.0 and galaxy tab 3 7.0 are also out of hand

Well the Note 8.0 and Galaxy Tab 3 are TABLETS and they really are out of hand *badum tsch* 

Talking about HTC, they should make more windows phones that look different and better and also make them thinner. They should also make a plastic HTC One for the people who want to buy it unlocked. I know it defeats the purpose but I want an HTC One unlocked.

apple.com