Htc One M8

Talking about HTC, they should make more windows phones that look different and better and also make them thinner. They should also make a plastic HTC One for the people who want to buy it unlocked. I know it defeats the purpose but I want an HTC One unlocked.

Personally I think if they want to make Windows phones they should stick with Nokia

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Personally I think if they want to make Windows phones they should stick with Nokia

Windows phones are made by two main companies, Nokia and HTC, every other company tried but mostly failed like samsung a sony.

apple.com

Windows phones are made by two main companies, Nokia and HTC, every other company tried but mostly failed like samsung a sony.

I personally would like to see HTC stay as Android. The four main brands for Android that I keep up with are Samsung, Nexus, HTC, and Motorola. With Motorola being bought by Lenovo, the plans for their phones aren't clear. Nexus has also been rumored to be stopped, which, I'm not so sure about. Nokia in my opinion doesn't look well with Android and I'd like to see it be Windows as an exclusive operating system, until new brands want into it.

I personally would like to see HTC stay as Android. The four main brands for Android that I keep up with are Samsung, Nexus, HTC, and Motorola. With Motorola being bought by Lenovo, the plans for their phones aren't clear. Nexus has also been rumored to be stopped, which, I'm not so sure about. Nokia in my opinion doesn't look well with Android and I'd like to see it be Windows as an exclusive operating system, until new brands want into it.

nokia is making an android phone and it is thick and only has a back button and its ugly. it seems like nokia can't make a thin phone

apple.com

nokia is making an android phone and it is thick and only has a back button and its ugly. it seems like nokia can't make a thin phone

Exactly. If they stick with Windows they'll more likely realize their mistakes.