Help me choosing a new mouse!

Voidzik

Currently i have Steelseries Rival 300 and it's very broken literally unplayable on any games, it double clicking, scroll is broken and sometime all buttons aren't working.

So i'm looking for a good gaming mouse that will last at least 3-4 years with no any problems.My size is M/L my grip is claws and palm. Max $75/70€

I've been looking for hours for any mouses, so there is my list :

RAZER DeathAdder Elite (I'm not sure about Razer, i've read that Razers are bad and software is messed up)

SteelSeries Rival 600 (It's on sale but still not sure if i should buy Steelseries again...)

ZOWIE EC2-A (It's a bit expensive in my country)

Please help me, thanks.

G502 hands down. been using mine fore like 6 years now. Best 50 bucks I ever spent

What kinds of games do you play mostly? FPS?

2 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

What kinds of games do you play mostly? FPS?

I play a lot games so not only FPS.

From my personal experience Razer is not something I'd recommend. But I have a friend who only uses Razer mice and is happy with them.

Mice are a strange thing because it's hard to recommend without being you, if you catch my drift.

Personally though I'd go with the Zowie. I've heard so many great things about them from my FPS playing buddies. And I am considering getting one myself.

30 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

G502 hands down. been using mine fore like 6 years now. Best 50 bucks I ever spent

It seems too heavy, max 90g would be cool.

19 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

From my personal experience Razer is not something I'd recommend. But I have a friend who only uses Razer mice and is happy with them.

Mice are a strange thing because it's hard to recommend without being you, if you catch my drift.

Personally though I'd go with the Zowie. I've heard so many great things about them from my FPS playing buddies. And I am considering getting one myself.

So what is your currently mouse? Which Zowie?

Like @fuzz0r said, i've also had problems with razer mice (and keyboatds) breaking, i'd recommend something else

What about the glorious model o/model o- or Coolermaster MM710? They're both really light weight and makes it a lot more comfortable playing with and for me at least improved my aim after changing from heavier mouse (had a zowie EC2-A before and the difference between 90g and 67g is huge)

Just now, Crunken said:

Like @fuzz0r said, i've also had problems with razer mice (and keyboatds) breaking, i'd recommend something else

What about the glorious model o/model o- or Coolermaster MM710? They're both really light weight and makes it a lot more comfortable playing with and for me at least improved my aim after changing from heavier mouse (had a zowie EC2-A before and the difference between 90g and 67g is huge)

Glorious model o is breaking within days/weeks and it's their first mouse so i would say no because in my theory it wont last longer than 1 year.

Never heard about Coolermaster MM710, seems like it's not available in any store in my country.

7 minutes ago, Voidzik said:

Glorious model o is breaking within days/weeks and it's their first mouse so i would say no because in my theory it wont last longer than 1 year.

Never heard about Coolermaster MM710, seems like it's not available in any store in my country.

I've had my model o since release, no problems with it and been using it every day, but if you don't want one zowie's are also good, only thing is their buttons isn't as good as other mice

5 minutes ago, Nigerian Tech Support said:

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/ 

Practically swear by this, check his website out. His guide is right 95% of the time.

Yeah i've read his guide and i've checked this http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Still not sure about Steelseries 600 and Razer DeathAdder Elite is on #12

1 hour ago, Voidzik said:

Yeah i've read his guide and i've checked this http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Still not sure about Steelseries 600 and Razer DeathAdder Elite is on #12

What's wrong with the deathadder elite? And the Rival 600 is there to accomodate for people who want a large MMO mouse. If it were all based around Zy's choices, as seen in the "Zy's top 10" section, it would all be S2 clones.

2 hours ago, Nigerian Tech Support said:

What's wrong with the deathadder elite? And the Rival 600 is there to accomodate for people who want a large MMO mouse. If it were all based around Zy's choices, as seen in the "Zy's top 10" section, it would all be S2 clones.

MMO? Rival are all same, i have Steelseries 300 and i wouldn't recommend it because after 2 years double click happened, then now it's completly fucked up. But i must say before it, it was good for FPS games since 2016.

19 minutes ago, -Kriss- said:

If you dont play fps games then maybe. Its probably alright for mmos. Its the heaviest mouse ive ever seen though at 178g.

I like the part that I can exchange the buttons so that would be a mice for a long time period and since my hand is kinda big 19cm x 9cm the weight isn't a problem + it's high dpi options

23 hours ago, -Kriss- said:

If you dont play fps games then maybe. Its probably alright for mmos. Its the heaviest mouse ive ever seen though at 178g.

23 hours ago, Haris072 said:

I like the part that I can exchange the buttons so that would be a mice for a long time period and since my hand is kinda big 19cm x 9cm the weight isn't a problem + it's high dpi options

You'd better get the Roccat Leadr for MMO. It's the best MMO mouse available.

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

g403 or a steelseries rival

only mice to really consider.

roccat are trash, crap sensor garbage.

if you need more buttons, buy a console because the keyboard aint for you

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

On 10/15/2019 at 4:31 PM, Voidzik said:

What about Logitech G403 HERO ? It's new

The G403 is great. The G305 and the Zowie S1/S2 are also worth considering.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 hour ago, -Kriss- said:

Bruuuuh

Roccat mice are not bad, and the new kone pure ultra is a top mouse. With current mice its more likely that you have trash aim rather than the sensor being bad.

@Voidzik

Check out the g-wolves skoll, its a lightweight copy of the Zowie Ec line, the size is between the Ec2 and Ec1.

Or maybe the cooler master mm710

image.png.0bfb53cde4c5879249715cf07ca60a42.png

buy roccat, roccat make shiny, raccat good

also cooler master, good cases means good mouse

might as well buy a corsair mouse too, they do rgb so they good too, real fast speed mice, red rgb faster

roccat are as good as they pay for people and pros to use their mice, they are not good.

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss