Laptop freezes Randomly

Go to solution Solved by easybake64,

well, nevermind, uninstalled gtx1050 drivers with ddu now the laptop is not crashing anymore. there's just a driver incompatibility. 

Hello, i'm new here, i'm having some issues using my new laptop wich arrived 2days ago, the ASUS FX505GD-BQ115T.

When using the laptop, it freezes randomly, the screen goes black and the pripherals stops recieving power. I checked the web for any fix and tried several things but nothing seems to work. i reisntalled windows 10, did the upgrades, installed all drivers (asus included), but it keeps freezing randomly forcing me to restart. that's the first problem.

The second problem is that i can't choose the gtx 1050 for my display, i can't have 120hz on screen even if the laptop is supposed to be capable of.

Please help me out, i saw multiple people around the web who's kinda upset of the asus support when using their warranty.

it crashed while writing this down.

Sounds like a duff unit. I'd return it if I were you, and choose a different computer of similar specs / value

-zeroday

well, nevermind, uninstalled gtx1050 drivers with ddu now the laptop is not crashing anymore. there's just a driver incompatibility.