My Iphone of 4 years is dead! WHAT NEXT

So i have the wonderfully annoying prospect of what phone to get next. the options are:

Iphone 11 pro

Iphone Xs

Samsung s10

One plus 7 pro.

what are your experiences with these devices if you own them. I will have to get a new phone in the next 48 hours or so, sadly i cant wait for a new model to come out 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

I have the X which is basically just a slightly slower XS (XS basically just got a spec bump and IIRC actually a slightly smaller battery). It's pretty damn good, but if you want to stick with iOS then I'd go for the 11 Pro, it looks to be a solid improvement, especially jumping from a much older phone. 

I can't be arsed to nerd out over the S10 and OP7P right now so I can't offer much on those. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I went from the 7 to the XS max, and it is the best phone I have ever owned. It definitely takes a minute to get use to the size/weight, but the battery lasts forever. If you are in the apple eco system I would look at anything from the XR-11pro max (what ever it’s called) depending on your budget. 

so some closure on this thread.

I literally created a excel spread sheet to work out the pricing and other things and decided that i wanted the one plus.

However when sat in the phone shop and looking at the one plus and the Samsung i came to the conclusion that the cantered edges annoyed me to much even with ones with a case. plus they regularly detected my palm when i help the phone. (i have massive hands like the note would be a very comfortable phone for me to use if it were an option).

to conclude i went for the Iphone 11 pro max, simply because it just 'works' i have to worry very little that there will be any issues that i don't cause my self. Im already pretty with the apple ecosystem though i have very few almost no purchases with the app store so the ability for me to move to android would be easy if i wanted to do so. But before i had my 6plus i had an S4 and that broke after 2 years and for all my mates that had similar phones were the same. my 6plus has lasted for about three years which is a major bonus in my mind as it worked well till the end (obviously).

simply the phone works and im at a point where playing with phones is no longer an option to treat the phone like a toy, so say, changing  the os to Cyanogen an some other flavours. whilst i still enjoy tinkering having a phone that does what i need well like media consumption and being a tool for a professional life the iphone  ended up being the better option. 

@Zando Bob

@Sorenson

@huilun02

thank you for the input

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.