Coolermaste Lite 5

xSecret

accumulatingSo i have the coolermaster Lite 5 and basically if I have the front panel on my computer is an oven but if I take it off then its just gonna get x5 the amount of dust acumilating inside of my pc then it would with it on, I am just wondering if anyone here has done a mod to the front panel like adding a filter or something and how they did it thanks.

You could put an A/C up to it, I have seen it done before and it works, buuuuut it’s a little impractical for normal people who can’t afford constant A/C all months of the year

It's a acrylic but if you know what you're doing maybe drill small holes into it? or cut a big hole to it and tape a mesh over it? Up to you if you care about visuals 

Or get a fan, make the ACCURATE holes so the 4 fan screws can fit in, than make either a bunch of evenly planned out holes (essentially make a vent) than attach the fan blowing out, you might need to do 2 or more fans if there is a HUGE difference between case side on and off. And you might want a dust filter so it stops the dust from getting in but a blowing out fan doesn’t really allow dust in like an intake fan

you can use masking tape and water while drilling to prevent any cracking

21 minutes ago, xSecret said:

accumulatingSo i have the coolermaster Lite 5 and basically if I have the front panel on my computer is an oven but if I take it off then its just

You can just glue some foam to the front, or find some mesh to attach

Or buy fan dust filters and just stick it on, some are magnetic.

Or you could take the side panel off instead.

https://www.amazon.com/140mm-Magnetic-Frame-Filter-Computer/dp/B07BXYWJ9K/ref=asc_df_B07BXYWJ9K/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309833041189&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12814140683922199638&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-570601742298&psc=1

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

13 hours ago, Streetguru said:

My cat jumps onto the table I have my pc on and has tried going inside of it before so I can't

• 1 month later...