Cheap am3 boards

United states?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

30 minutes ago, bluebuffalo831 said:

look on eBay or shopgoodwill.com

or craigslist 

ill look at goodwill but no luck with ebay or amazon

18 hours ago, Genwyn said:

You’re not gonna find an eatx am3 board with m.2 for 30$ mate 

edit: the reason being is that eatx is generally reserved exclusively for high end platforms when it comes to consumer stuff, which would be expensive af used because those boards tend to increase in value over time

and m.2 was really in its infancy during AM3+’s lifespan and only the newest of boards would have it, so you’d be looking at the last of the high end AM3 boards which would never be at 30$ or less

however 30$ may find you some older OEM boards, or cheaper consumer tier boards, most of your options would be micro atx which would fit fine but might look out of place

either gotta lower your standards for a board or increase your budget 

Thanks ill increase my budget to $50-$100 

2 hours ago, Matthew J Johnson said:

Thanks ill increase my budget to $50-$100 

What are you trying to do with it? Putting 100 bucks toward an AM3 system isn't really a good investment at all. Is it a replacement? Is the rest of the system fine? Are you trying to build a system?

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

4 hours ago, bowrilla said:

What are you trying to do with it? Putting 100 bucks toward an AM3 system isn't really a good investment at all. Is it a replacement? Is the rest of the system fine? Are you trying to build a system?

I am building a retro mid-late 2000s overkill all amd gaming pc in a mac pro g5 case or my old eatx tower from 2001 mainly for retro games duh and some (a lot) of warthunder.