Cheap laptop for travelling

So, I'm just looking around for a laptop that I could use when travelling and while away in another country as I can't carry my system. It's not really a high priority so I do have time to hunt for deals and what not. I don't really have a budget but it's just that I want it quite cheap like the maximum must be 200£, obviously any of the new laptops like an hp stream are out.

Now I've seen quite a lot of people speak highly about older thinkpads and seen quite a lot of videos of people upgrading these machines and making them useful and what not. The only issue I have is that I haven't ever seen anyone speak about the battery life, after all I wish that this laptop can last for a while, I mean I'm not expecting a whole day battery but I don't want to be relying on the charger all day round. Now I don't mind working on a laptop like cleaning them, chaning thermal paste or installing an ssd or a cpu. Despite the questions being asked being around thinkpads I'm open to any brand to be honest as long as it works well so I am looking for suggestions of models of laptops that may fit my needs. I will use the laptop while away for some office work, and browsing on the internet, but alongside that I'm hoping for some light gaming like Minecraft or maybe even some more demanding titles like Fortnite, but as long as it can run some older games fine I don't mind, so it's gaming capabilities aren't my highest priority.

So, how do older thinkpads perform when it comes to battery life? And which ones tend to last longer? Also do you think there's better deals out there?

the battery life in older laptops usually suck. I'd get a used 2016 or newer Lenovo Ideapad.

Edit: went on ebay and found this: https://ebay.to/2LSbCV8. Seems like a good deal but im not sure about the battery.

ideapad S340

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |