Plans Will Go Wrong !!?? :(

Tayfoor

Hello for peeps in here
i'm having bad time to determine wither do i get another PSU or not
i really have tight budget that can afford an basic gaming pc and i already purchased the items from aliexpress cause its cheap and most parts are used in good condition when i was purchasing the PSU ( POWEREX REXII 500W V2.2 continuous ) i knew its multi rails 12v are 23A but when igot it in my hand there is some small words saying 12v=350w max and 3+5v=150w
and i already purchased a some sleeves and comb for it to mod to look cooler (p.s: there is photo attached to psu its not same model i got and its Korean made and very known brand in Korea). 
my question is (really difficult due to some rare parts that not required much power but iwill oc cpu+gpu ) is my psu is good enough for my computer my reg details is right below
my reg is 
Processor : amd ryzen 5 1600 3.2 65w TDP (plans to overclock with 3.9GHz @ 1.3 Volts
Mobo : Asus Gaming TUF b450-plus

Ram: juhor 16gb 2400mhz 1.2v x 2 (plans to over clock to 2800 or 3000)

VGA :  mining card (sapphire/Zotac) AMD RX 580 4gb - compact pcb required only one 8 pin power (plans to over clock to Core Voltage 1.05V MaxTDP 125W Memory Speed 8,000 Mbps)

storage : ssd 120 gb + westren digital 2tb 5400 rpm
and some accessories 12v : 1x water pump
                                             2x RGB Fans 120mm
                                             3x Noraml Fans 120mm
                                             2x 12v uv led strip
gaming per day 6 hours and the rest of the day downloading and browsing and some designs programs 

img1.daumcdn.jpg

123123.jpg

If you wanna go cheap, no problem. Except the PSU.

NEVER cheap out on the PSU, NEVER.

They can explode and some actually have in the past.

You can get a good one for like, 50 bucks. If you don't want your house burning down which is a possiblity with that psu, just spend a bit of money on a decent PSU.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I agree with @samcool55 

Just buy a psu from a well known brand. Don't risk your pc components getting damaged.

i can change psu components (i have friend can do it for free) but i don't have the money to purchase another psu or i will have to wait another 6 month to save enough money for another psu :/

I’m not tech expert but same as @samcool55 and @Jpo_Fett I think that it is not good idea to put PSU like this in build especially when good, not high end PSU’s are available for good money and something better than no name should last longer than warranty says. The weird thing (if I can call it like that in case of no name PSU that is from China) is that as I know, declared wattage should be equal to Amper x Voltage and in this case 23A x 12V = 276w so that’s the power you get, but in that case you can’t even be sure about that. In my opinion going for cheap, unknown PSU’s isn’t worth it.

9 minutes ago, Zator said:

in this case 23A x 12V = 276w

Split among 2 rails, you will notice however that the PSU does say that the max rated wattage for it is 340W on the 12V rail. 

9 minutes ago, Zator said:

(if I can call it like that in case of no name PSU that is from China)

Most PSUs are made in China. 

1 minute ago, hello_there_123 said:

Split among 2 rails, you will notice however that the PSU does say that the max rated wattage for it is 340W on the 12V rail. 

Yeah I know that generally most of electronics are made in China but I meant that the PSU is something like no name, dangerous Chinese brand thing that you don’t know what to expect from it.

3 minutes ago, hello_there_123 said:

i have different model its (12v1=23A & 12V2=23A) = 552W but below say's 12 combined max=350w and it's Korean made

2 hours ago, Tayfoor said:

is my psu is good enough for my computer my reg details is right below

No.  That PSU is garbage.

update : some friend said he could trade it with GIGABYTE 500W.
i never used GIGABYTE in PSU before is it good ?

1 hour ago, Tayfoor said:

update : some friend said he could trade it with GIGABYTE 500W.
i never used GIGABYTE in PSU before is it good ?

Gigabyte is a brand with many models.

What Gigabyte 500W PSU is it that he has?