Which Speakers or sound bar for Dolby atmos?

Kokomo

Hi

ive just recently upgraded to a 4k tv with Dolby vision and atmos and I was looking to get a new speaker set up I currently have a Samsung sound bar which I used for my old tv, I was just wondering if there are any cheap options  around £400 or below would be nice , and which is the best way to go. Also will I notice a big difference? I only really have room for two speakers in my room.

one last thing is buying a decent 4K player worth it with atmos?

thanks for the help.

Current rig

NZXT S340 Elite

Kraken x62

Gigabyte Aorus WIFI Pro 

32gb 3000mhz corsair Vengeance RGB PRO  

I7 9700k

Rtx 2080 asus strix

1tb samsung evo ssd

1tb wd hdd

samsung 27” 1440p 144hz monitor

Well two speakers give you stereo, and Dolby Atmos needs some form of height channels, so withonly two speakers you're not going to get it. Never personally heard Atmos soundbars, but judging from the videos they may not be too bad, or otherwise Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization seems to be what you're looking for, if your receiver supports that.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB