3900x wont boot to windows

Ok, so Ive swapped out the board, swapped out the memory for one listed on the QVL, i checked the pins on the CPU (still looking brand new), I am on the latest bios, tested both SATA and M.2 NVME SSDs, and tested my graphics card in a different system. My CPU runs as advertised under load in benchmarks (tested with cinebench and HW Monitor for 10 back to back runs). I am at a complete loss. The issues still persist. 

On 9/24/2019 at 9:10 AM, DaEpicOne said:

Whenever I restart the system with a displayport monitor plugged in I have a chance of getting a DVI error which prevents both monitors from getting a signal.

Whenever I only have the HDMI monitor plugged in the error doesn't (or hasn't) come up.

The PC will boot to safe mode at normal speed.

The PC will boot normally to windows, but it will be stuck at the loading screen for 10 minutes to an hour before it boots.

Once in windows I haven't seen any performance issues as of yet.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to necro an old thread, but if your issues still are persisting, I solved it by disabling the wifi adapter in the bios and reinstalling. Hope this helps.

My system shows the exact message.  I have the Asus tuf x570 with 3900x and G Skill Flare X 3200c14.  I have tried Windows 10 usb boot on the PCIe ssd and a regular HDD.  All 12 teen times of trying the usb boot, each time was with that drive only installed.

I tried usb loading Linux Mint and it worked the first time.  I still haven't got windows 10 running.

Ok, I turned off wifi like stated above and it loaded.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: ASUS's latest bios update seems to have finally fixed the long boot up times, though the DVI error still occurs if the DP cable is plugged in on bootup. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add to this post. Thank you so much. Just got a new setup with this same exact motherboard (TUF x570 plus wifi) and was pissed because it wouldn't install Windows. Disabling WiFi controller did it! Thank you so much!!!