sasuke vs naruto

themaniac

this is for the naruto fans who do you think is stronger 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

sasuke is a prick, i hope his penis falls off, he abandons his comrads, gets all sorts of shit put into him, works for a terrorist organisation, hires a bunch of highly trained killers, tries to kill his teamates(and that random women with red hair), gay voice, after killing his brother he gets even fucking worse, sharingan is op.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

sasuke is a prick, i hope his penis falls off, he abandons his comrads, gets all sorts of shit put into him, works for a terrorist organisation, hires a bunch of highly trained killers, tries to kill his teamates(and that random women with red hair), gay voice, after killing his brother he gets even fucking worse, sharingan is op.

true but the only reason he did what he did was so he could avenge his family by killing itachi but the one thing i don't get is why hasn't susuke killed toby i'm pretty sure he helped itachi kill his family

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

true but the only reason he did what he did was so he could avenge his family by killing itachi but the one thing i don't get is why hasn't susuke killed toby i'm pretty sure he helped itachi kill his family

plot hole, the interrogation team say that they remove bad memories from people to avoid loose ends, dafuq did they think would happen to sasuke he said he wanted to kill itachi multiple times, he had the gay look on his face and he saw everything, he could have altered his memory and nothing would of happened

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

stickman > all

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't know much about anime, but from what I've heard Naruto is one of the worst... True?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers