Usps package marked as delivered but no where to be seen

Nine Tailed Fox
Just now, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Anyone had this happen to them but had the package arrive a day or two later? 

Had this happen once, only to find the package behind the hedge next to my driveway entrance a few days later (about 200 feet from the house).

I've had some packages get mis-delivered by USPS over the years, one of which I finally received a month later. Call your local office and see if they can get a hold of the driver, maybe they stuck it somewhere inconspicuous.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Just got home and found the package by my door way. Either they marked it as delivered and  decided to drop it off later or a good neighbor put it their. Huge relief because it was a Galaxy Watch 46mm and didn't feel like making a claim and waiting for my money back

26 minutes ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Just got home and found the package by my door way. Either they marked it as delivered and  decided to drop it off later

they do this very often, sometimes they mark it delivered and then up to days later it shows up 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

Never personally, but the most likely scenarios are it's hidden somewhere strange on your property, or was stolen.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I've had packages "delivered", but not show up for a few days with USPS.

Junk Yard Dog Build

I7 -10700K
MSI Z490 MPG Gaming Plus

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 (3200 MHz)

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro

Corsair H115i Platinum AIO

EVGA 750 GQ

In a Cyberpower PC X-Titan case

10 hours ago, Nine Tailed Fox said:

Anyone had this happen to them but had the package arrive a day or two later? 

No. I had USPS tell me my address was not accessible on a Sunday for an Amazon delivery, But Monday it was magically accessible. I filed a complaint online, basically in a nice way telling them that the delivery driver on Sunday was a lazy fucking bastard. So USPS is kinda becoming iffy. They need to do better other wise they will get gutted and mail service will be privatized. 

When my sister used to live near me. The mail man would throw packages from his truck to her house. He didnt give two fucks, he just wasn't getting his ass out of the truck to put the packages on the porch. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.