Area 51 Raid Mega Thread

rcmaehl

What about standing reasonably close to the border, having the entire group wearing tiny yellow thongs, and dancing the Macarena for as long as they can.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

funeral companies boutta see mad profit gains

Edited by lukasprime
bet the internet is boutta get a ton of clips of people getting dabbed on lol

55 minutes ago, Kierax said:

What about standing reasonably close to the border, having the entire group wearing tiny yellow thongs, and dancing the Macarena for as long as they can.

That would be entirely acceptable.

And really boring though - the entire base is 37 km by 40 km in dimensions. The border has some gates - which are glorified security checkpoint huts, but the base is 24 km away from the gates. You can't even see anything but desert from the border.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I wonder if it will end badly through people storming.  It is one thing people at home thinking they will run the gates, but once your there it's probably a wholly different thing. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

5 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I wonder if it will end badly through people storming.  It is one thing people at home thinking they will run the gates, but once your there it's probably a wholly different thing. 

If they try, they are straight up stupid. I will have no sympathy if anyone gets hurt or is killed because they decided it was a sick meme to try and break into Area 51 for real.

2 YouTubers already got arrested a few days ago and were charged, convicted, and sentenced. Fortunately for them, the court gave them a slap on the wrist - but even then, there will be serious long term consequences for those 2 people.

I also heard about an arrest, but I have no idea of that was referring to these 2 YouTubers, or if that was another person getting arrested.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

*gets popcorn*

9 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I also heard about an arrest, but I have no idea of that was referring to these 2 YouTubers, or if that was another person getting arrested.

The two youtubers were arrested 3 miles in past the border gates.

There's been an additional 2 detainees at one or more of the border gates.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

4 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

This is such a great opportunity for the army to have some fun. 

• Put a really skinny soldier in an alien costume and have 2 armed guards chase him just within the line of sight from the gates. 
  • Build a fake crashed UFO and put it somewhere in sight, mostly covered by a large tarp and with some heavily armed soldiers nearby.  Have some technician-looking guys investigate the "crash site" .
  • Have some black gliders/sailplanes with 3 spotlights do a flyby at night, at enough attitude for the hull and wings to be invisible to the naked eye.  Perhaps with some UFO-like sound coming from them.

Oh man, I'd have a blast if I were in charge there ...

how would they know what an alien costume would look like?

#confirmed.

what is this all about? a prank?

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Not going to happen. Anyone who intentionally goes past the gates risks arrest, and a criminal record for the rest of their life. Best case. Worst case? The guards have permission to use lethal force - and I have no doubt they would use it if people got too close.

THEY CANT STOP US ALL

image.png.70a4ce4b8fe73fae13efe389852d7e09.png

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Post image

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

1 hour ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

THEY CANT STOP US ALL

I mean... yeah. Yeah they can. They have a fully stocked armoury, and a garrison of unknown size. A couple of humvees with mounted machine guns would be enough to slaughter most of any initial rush.

And these aren't trained soldiers. These are meme lords and basement dwellers (at least, the ones who would be willing to actually try anything). People would freak the fuck out when the first gunshot goes off.

And yes, I know you're joking - but obviously at least a few people weren't, since 2 were arrested and charged already - they were 3 miles inside the border, according to @rcmaehl.

12 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I mean... yeah. Yeah they can. They have a fully stocked armoury, and a garrison of unknown size. A couple of humvees with mounted machine guns would be enough to slaughter most of any initial rush.

And these aren't trained soldiers. These are meme lords and basement dwellers (at least, the ones who would be willing to actually try anything). People would freak the fuck out when the first gunshot goes off.

And yes, I know you're joking - but obviously at least a few people weren't, since 2 were arrested and charged already - they were 3 miles inside the border, according to @rcmaehl.

gotta do anything to star in one of those sweet reddit clips of getting their ass handed to them on a rusty platter tho

Just now, lukasprime said:

gotta do anything to star in one of those sweet reddit clips of getting their ass handed to them on a rusty platter tho

Edit: THANKS FOR THE GOLD, STRANGER!