Need a new 1080p Gaming Monitor <300€/$

100 fps is not enough for 144hz or 120hz.

That's why I'm intrested in G-Sync. Whatever frame rate is just fine.

That's why I'm intrested in G-Sync. Whatever frame rate is just fine.

I would wait for G-Sync with IPS panels then, G-sync should be good with 60hz.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I would wait for G-Sync with IPS panels then, G-sync should be good with 60hz.

exactly. that's what I was looking for at first but from what I understand, companies have no intention to release 60Hz affordable G-Sync displays in the near future. remember we're talking about an extreme geeky technology...

If you're really interested in G-Sync, maybe just get a cheap monitor for now and wait for an affordable, decent G-Sync monitor later. Or maybe get the mod-able Asus one and hope the DIY kit drops in price.

I use that Asus VG248QE and I think it's fine, but I personally like the smoothness of high frame rate about as much as I like good IPS colors. It works out for me since I'm still playing through a lot of games that are a few years old, so I can get high framerates on them with my 780. Just keep in mind that not everybody can really tell the difference between 120 fps and 60 fps, so if you have a chance to see one in person, do it.