New headset for PC and console ( ps4)

Caolan.Kelly

I am looking for a new headset to replace my turtle beech stealth 400 that I've had for quite some while. 

I was looking at the steelseries arctic 7, but there is no chat audio controls on the ps4, which is something I need. My current headphones have chat controls and are wireless.

I'd also like them to be wireless. 

My budget is around 100-150€

Area is ireland, if you have recommendations just leave the name and I can check the prices around. 

Thank you very much 

13 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

I am looking for a new headset to replace my turtle beech stealth 400 that I've had for quite some while. 

I was looking at the steelseries arctic 7, but there is no chat audio controls on the ps4, which is something I need. My current headphones have chat controls and are wireless.

Area is ireland, if you have recommendations just leave the name and I can check the prices around. 

Thank you very much 

Yeah i've also been looking for new ones, the ones i keep hearing about is the Logitech G Pro x and the Coolermaster MH752, i haven't decided which one i'll go for though i'll probably order both at the end of the month and decide which one i like the most, then send the other one back

45 minutes ago, Crunken said:

Yeah i've also been looking for new ones, the ones i keep hearing about is the Logitech G Pro x and the Coolermaster MH752, i haven't decided which one i'll go for though i'll probably order both at the end of the month and decide which one i like the most, then send the other one back

I've heard the logitech g pro x aswell might bite the bullet with that 

The only problem is its wired 

25 minutes ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

I've heard the logitech g pro x aswell might bite the bullet with that 

The only problem is its wired 

Yeah depends on what you want, i don't really mind the cable and i wont have to charge it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, Caolan.Kelly said:

Thank you very much 

Corsair HS70 Wireless looks like it fits all the criteria you're asking for.  Both PC and PS4 compatibility, Mic Mute and volume control are on the headset, and MSRP in your region will be under budget.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/