Leap Motion £49.98 (Only today [3/Jan]) - Original Price £70 [EXPIRED, obviously]

The leap motion is only £49.98 on ebuyer!!!

I'm getting one so I'd recommend you to get one as well today before the sale ends. The sale is only going on today, its a 1 day sale.

Link: http://www.ebuyer.com/615501-leap-motion-the-interactive-3d-desktop-space-lm-c01-uk

There are also other good deals going on over here: http://www.ebuyer.com/daily-deals

I'm not sure, don't take my word for it but I think that ebuyer is UK only. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I do want to warn you that Ebuyer is a UK site so that's why.

Is also the same price on Amazon.co.uk. Amazon does ship to mainland Europe.

Btw, I ordered one.

Is also on Amazon.co.uk. Amazon does ship to mainland Europe.

Hmmmm.... amazon or ebuyer? They both have good customer service, they both have good RMA. You made me think now thx allot!  :angry:

Hmm. I debated getting one a while back, although it is £20 off now I'm still on the fence about it.

I have followed it from the start and the progress seemed promising, with teksyndicate really advocating the technology.

Although, when it finally came around to public release it just dropped off the radar. :/

Looking around at YouTube videos, etc.. the actual usage of it is rather gimiky at the moment. No real implementation or usage other than for a bit of fun.

Although this price drop does say to me they are trying to do 1 of 2 things; a PR stunt to spread awareness/sell more units or a prospected V2 is coming out in the near future.

Either way, still on the fence, but to be honest, with it in its current state although my urge is just yelling "buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it" I think I'm going to pass until the technology is more developed.

Still looks promising though. :)

Hmm. I debated getting one a while back, although it is £20 off now I'm still on the fence about it.

I have followed it from the start and the progress seemed promising, with teksyndicate really advocating the technology.

Although, when it finally came around to public release it just dropped off the radar. :/

Looking around at YouTube videos, etc.. the actual usage of it is rather gimiky at the moment. No real implementation or usage other than for a bit of fun.

Although this price drop does say to me they are trying to do 1 of 2 things; a PR stunt to spread awareness/sell more units or a prospected V2 is coming out in the near future.

Either way, still on the fence, but to be honest, with it in its current state although my urge is just yelling "buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it" I think I'm going to pass until the technology is more developed.

Still looks promising though. :)

Keep in mind that most reviews on amazon and in general are from non techy people who were expecting it to be plugNplay which it isn't. To get it to work properly you are required to play around with some settings and since I'm getting it to make it work with my arduino ofcourse I'll be doing some hacking anyway

Keep in mind that most reviews on amazon and in general are from non techy people who were expecting it to be plugNplay which it isn't. To get it to work properly you are required to play around with some settings and since I'm getting it to make it work with my arduino ofcourse I'll be doing some hacking anyway

I know. :)

I instantly disregarded the amazon reviews when I read them, they were obviously from people who had just seen it on amazon and never followed it.

Although, even with customising it like I would end up doing, i'm not sure i'd have a usage for it. 

Like I said, I've watched video's of it in use on tech-based channels and the implementation, especially software side, just doesn't quite seem ready yet. :)

I know. :)

I instantly disregarded the amazon reviews when I read them, they were obviously from people who had just seen it on amazon and never followed it.

Although, even with customising it like I would end up doing, i'm not sure i'd have a usage for it. 

Like I said, I've watched video's of it in use on tech-based channels and the implementation, especially software side, just doesn't quite seem ready yet. :)

You got a point there, in terms of regular uses there aren't many but when it comes to implementing it into projects or hacking it, it's awesome. I'm going to try to make a gestured control system which controls lighting and general things around my room

i got an email off ebuyer this morning and instantly got myself one  :D 
i've been eyeing one off these up every since they came out. and always said to myself if they were a bit cheaper i would get one. 
but i used the free delievery with in 5 days. so hopefully will be here by the end off the week  :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

i got an email off ebuyer this morning and instantly got myself one  :D 

i've been eyeing one off these up every since they came out. and always said to myself if they were a bit cheaper i would get one. 

but i used the free delievery with in 5 days. so hopefully will be here by the end off the week  :)

Depending on where you live it may only take 2 days, I live in london and the 5days delivery only take 2 days here and with amazon sometimes only 1 day

i live on the east cost and most times it will turn up on the 5th day  :(

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |