BSOD happening even after formating

My Pc is presenting 3~8 BSOD's a day. I have changed my PSU(evga 750 bg) that has 1.3 years old for the Corsair HX850 about 3 months ago. I've also changed my memory for new one(less than 2 months), one of my HD it's not working anymore, I only have a SSD now(for about less than 1 year). Even before this changes the PC still "bsoding". My actual build is:

CPU - i7 4790k
GraphicCard - GTX 970
Memory - 16GB DDR3
MOBO - Asus Sabertooth Mark I
PowerSuply - HX850
Storage  - SSD kingstom 480gb
OS - Windows 10

My mobo was recently refurbished and after that the BSOD already happens but less frequently, about 0~1 per day. I have format the PC at least 2 times per week after the repairs because sometimes after the BSOD I'm unable to enter the OS. Have tried different versions of w10 and w7 also.

I have a link to the dump files

https://www.4shared.com/rar/6liMbXAtgm/BSOD.html

I also have a diagnostic from "Who Crashed":

System Information (local)

Computer name: DESKTOP-LRU2IA5
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 18362
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: All Series, ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 17117532160 bytes total

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 10/09/2019 22:12:49 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091019-5515-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFE58DCED68028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 10/09/2019 20:22:51 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091019-4437-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
Bugcheck code: 0x0 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: CUSTOM_ERROR

On Tue 10/09/2019 20:21:39 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0xD8)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFC50DF577B028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 09/09/2019 20:24:35 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090919-11328-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0xD8)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF8405ED97B028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400)
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 09/09/2019 20:24:26 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090919-5765-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
Bugcheck code: 0x0 (0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CUSTOM_ERROR
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error.
Google query: CUSTOM_ERROR

On Mon 09/09/2019 15:29:44 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090919-5875-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFF96053096B028, 0xBE000000, 0x800400)

Someone have an Idea?

Thanks

Motherboard

Had an issue with 1 crappy one, after overclocking the CPU power phases became unstable - would BSOD at random no matter what I was doing.

It sounds like you have failing hardware. Have you got known good spares of all your parts to test with? It seems the likely culprit might be your motherboard, so if you have a spare working motherboard to test that theory, then that's where I'd start.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:23 PM, Dayglorange said:

It sounds like you have failing hardware. Have you got known good spares of all your parts to test with? It seems the likely culprit might be your motherboard, so if you have a spare working motherboard to test that theory, then that's where I'd start.

I will make an upgrade next month, will buy mobo, cpu and ram. I want to make sure that the problem isn't something else.

About testing another mobo, when my mobo was refurbishing a friend of mine lent me his extra mobo, I used without a problem.

On 9/15/2019 at 5:29 PM, komar said:

Motherboard

Had an issue with 1 crappy one, after overclocking the CPU power phases became unstable - would BSOD at random no matter what I was doing.

That's terrible, I traumatized with bsod's right now

I kept getting a BSOD and while I never truly root caused it, I think it was due to a cracked motherboard. For context, it was a 5+ year old system that had been moved in my car a few times with the heatsink (NH-U12P) attached. I think years of constant pressure finally cracked the motherboard internally and some of the traces inside were leading to erratic behavior.

The only other source of consistent blue screens I've had was a driver bug in the official drivers for CH Throttle/joystick/pedals. But almost nobody owns CH joysticks, so I doubt that's your problem. From everything you've described, I suspect that either:

1. Your mobo is still busted, but intermittently busted.

2. You have a USB device that is either damaged, or has drivers which are badly written/not updated.

3. You have some other custom hardware (something in a PCI slot, realistically) that is damaged / has bad drivers.

Hi Guys,

The problem was the motherboard, My new gig arrived, all the tensions(12v,5v,3v) is Ok.

Thank you all.