Don't Know What Colour Cables I Should Go For

So my PC looks like what it does in the pictures, and ive been wanting to pickup some sleeved cables, but don't know what color to choose. I was thinking black or white but I really don't know. So I wanted to ask you guys what you think would look better. Ill be replacing the cpu cables, 24 pin and the pcie cable.

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

Get grey so it shows off your RGB colour scheme

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

23 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Yeah that’s not a bad idea

Blue, grey, white?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

12 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Blue, grey, white?

I don’t think blue would fit..... I wanted to do white but I feel it would look out of place

1 minute ago, Randomizer23 said:

I don’t think blue would fit..... I wanted to do white but I feel it would look out of place

Thought you were running just blue lights, my bad. Grey and white should look good though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

4 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Thought you were running just blue lights, my bad. Grey and white should look good though

U think u can link me to a good brand that sells those colors

4 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Can u link a site that sells good grey cables?

3 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

U think u can link me to a good brand that sells those colors

cablemod makes good stuff, wide support for lots of PSUs too: https://store.cablemod.com/#

Builds:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Randomizer23 said:

If I use the configuator, does it come with black cable combs?

you can pick to add combs in the configuration afaik

Builds:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you can pick to add combs in the configuration afaik

Those are clear combs...... Do they come with black?

10 hours ago, Randomizer23 said:

Those are clear combs...... Do they come with black?

I am fairly sure there is a black but maybe I'm wrong about that? @CableMod should know

Builds:

Spoiler

@Randomizer I'd actually recommend checking out our Carbon, think it would look great in that build! If you email Support@CableMod.com our support team can get you some photos for reference and also help you figure out which cables you need for your build too. :)

5 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Randomizer I'd actually recommend checking out our Carbon, think it would look great in that build! If you email Support@CableMod.com our support team can get you some photos for reference and also help you figure out which cables you need for your build too. :)

Alright cool, Ill email them right away.